- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience Teotihuacan Pyramids from the sky! Be part of a magical and colorful hot air balloon adventure. We will pick you up at your hotel in Mexico City around 5:00 am for a 1 hour drive to Teotihuacan. At sunrise we will prepare and inflate the hot-air balloon with the rest of your group (6-10 people) and as soon as it leaves the ground it's an unforgettable experience.
After landing, receive your certificate and celebrate with a glass of champagne to give thanks to the wind, fire, water and mother earth for allowing us to have this experience. Enjoy an included buffet breakfast. Then we will drop you off at the Teotihuacan pyramids around 9:30 am so you can walk at your own pace and admire them from the bottom as well (entrance is not included). We will pick you up around 1:00 pm and bring you back to Mexico City!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Transportation from Mexico City to Teotihuacan and back to Mexico City
- 45 min - 1 hour Hot Air Balloon Shared Flight (Depending on Weather Conditions
- Champagne Type Drink (Bubbly Wine) and Certificate
- Buffet Breakfast
- Time to spend on your own in Teotihuacan
- Coffee Break
- Hotel Pick-Up (excluding AirBnB)
- Entrance fee to pyramids (70 pesos per person)
Hotel pickup from Mexico City center
Returns to original departure point
Experience Teotihuacan Pyramids from the sky!! Be part of a magical and colorful hot air balloon adventure. We will pick you up at your hotel in Mexico City around 6:00 am for a 1 hour drive to Teotihuacan. At sunrise we will prepare and inflate the hot-air balloon with the rest of your group (6-10 people) and as soon as it leaves the ground it's an unforgettable experience. Feel the excitement of admiring the Sun and Moon temples from 2000 feet above the ground and admire the beautiful green valley, volcanoes and mountains during the flight.
After landing, receive your certificate and celebrate with a glass of champagne to give thanks to the wind, fire, water and mother earth for allowing us to have this experience. On Saturdays and Sundays, enjoy an included buffet breakfast. Then we will drop you off at the Teotihuacan pyramids around 9:30 am so you can walk at your own pace and admire them from the bottom as well (entrance is not included, it costs around 57 pesos p/person). You will have the opportunity to hire a guide if you wish once you are there as well. We will pick you up around 1:00 pm and bring you back to Mexico City!!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Due to height, small children will not be able to see out of the basket of the balloon.
- Tour operator does not provide any photography services on this tour. You may come across photographers at Teotihuacan who will offer to take your photos for a fee. Please keep in mind that these photographers are independent and not affiliated with our company.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
The experience is amaizing bit since there is a third part some information through emails might be lost.
In tripadvisor said the fees for the pyrimides were 70 mex pesos and once there it was 75... not much difference really but when its not your money and you try to have enough for a day its kind of complicated.
They change the price for 2019, and nobody care about my reservation and everything was said there.
But the expierence itself... its a must do!
There was really poor communication with the touring company called Bamba Experience. There was no pickup location listed. The phone they number listed would go straight to voicemail. It took 4 calls all day to Viator to clarify the pickup location. Eventually, I did get picked up and dropped off at the balloon vendor called Volare. But there was no directions from Bamba Experience on what to do from there. I had to ask around in mass confusion.The balloon ride was amazing, however. That credit is for Volare though, not the touring company that you sign with here (Bamba Experience)After the balloon ride, they dropped me off at Teotihaucan. There's no guide included, so the experience was very poor. I would suggest anyone wanting to do the balloon tour, to Uber to one of the balloon vendors and directly buy the ticket from the vendor.
this was an exiting excursion. The balloon flew over The Sun Pyramid and the Moon Pyramid. I asked the guide why we were nmot going to the other pyramid.... he said That area is closed because mercury was found. Neddless to say, as we were on foot in Teotihuacan we never made it to the mercury infested side .
The next day I went on another excursion to Teotihuacan which took us straight to the side not shown to us in the hot air balloon tour. It is the most beautiful pyramid in Teotihuacan. It was open...No Mercury!!!! Did that hot air balloon guide lied to me?
Great experience and worth the price. When confirming, it is better to contact them over the phone. Although the provide an email and gchat numbers, they went ignored.