- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
SunRider swimming whale shark excursion integrates the use of new catamarans like Funrider or Sea Star, instead of using modest-sized, open, outboard-powered boat called “pangas” adds an extra value to the whole experience. Our new custom build catamarans with shade, restroom, fresh water shower and music on board, take the whole experience to a superior level!
SunRider experienced and certified team will take you on a close up and personal encounter with whale sharks.
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Bottled water
- All necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Crew tips
- Entry/Admission - Malecon
Paseo Malecón, Zona Comercial, La Paz, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sea of Cortez, Mexico
In the beautiful bay of La Paz lives the largest fish in the world, the whale shark, this gentle giant shares its home with us, we swim for about 50 minutes with them.
We are a proud company to take care of this specimen and we follow all the governmental regulations, so we making little groups of 5 people to make the possibility to swim closest as possible from them without touching it
Stop At: Malecon, La Paz Mexico
This whale shark excursion integrates the use of new catamarans. The custom-built catamarans have shade, restrooms, a fresh-water shower, and music onboard.
When in Baja, don’t miss to experience this event of a lifetime. Every October, whale sharks come to the warm waters of the Sea of Cortez. These creatures swim near the surface. A certified team will guide your tour near the natural habitat of the whale sharks. You will also have the chance to see the town of La Paz afterward.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At least being 8 years old and being good swimmer to do the activity.
- Not recommended for children under 8 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.