- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come and enjoy snorkeling on the second largest barrier reef in the world, the Meso-America barrier reef just off the shore of Puerto Morelos located inside the National Marine Reserve. Group size no more than 10, duration 3 hours, and certified guide to accompany you. Snacks and water available on the boat and no need to queue with skip the line entrance.
- Skip the line
- Small-group tour
- Free snacks included
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Wet Set Diving and Snorkeling Adventures Scuba Shop, Hotel Ojo de Agua, Av Javier Rojo Gomez Sm 2 Mz 2 Lt 16, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Start the day by taking a few minutes to fill out paperwork, meet your certified marine park snorkel guide, gearing up, all equipment is provided so there is no need to bring your own but you can if you choose to do so. Fins are fitted, masks and snorkels are distributed and your professional guide escorts you to one the reef vessels which are named Jaguar and Zebra respectively.
Take a boat ride for 10 minutes to the snorkeling site destinations, which are chosen on the day to allow you to have the best snorkeling experience possible by the licensed and very knowledgeable captain.
Arriving at the site, you are briefed on the rules and etiquette policy of snorkeling in a protected marine reserve and then, your adventure begins.
After 45 minutes, your guide brings you back to the boat to start the journey to your second destination for another 45-minute adventure snorkeling. A drink and snack are provided on the boat to hydrate and replenish energy between sites.
After both sites are experienced, the boat makes its way back to the shores of the Ojo de Agua Beach and you are escorted back to shower off and relax and talk about your experience.
Life jackets must be worn at all times no exceptions, dry towels are available, also there is an opportunity to get your picture with Splashy. Transportation can be arranged please contact for further information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is beach casual or water sport attire
- Minimum age is 1 year
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.