- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
WE ARE THE NUMBER ONE tour operator in all the Riviera Maya
ON TRIP ADVISOR check out our reviews!!!!!
• Private tour.
• Enjoy at your own pace.
• Private air-conditioned vehicle with pick up and drop off at your hotel or rental home.
• Enjoy Chichen Itza archaeological exploration with a "Living Dreams Mexico" private guide.
• Sacred Cenote swim.
• Delicious regional lunch.
• Colonial city Valladolid.
• All included (entrances, on board the transportation soft drinks, beers, water, snacks).
• The most talented and passionate guides in the region.
• Secluded Locations.
• No gimmicks, No upsells.
• Photos during your expedition are a courtesy from Living Dreams at the end of your day.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Buffet lunch included
- All-inclusive tour
- Private tour.
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off anywhere in the Riviera Maya
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
- Alcoholic drinks (In restaurant) * Only included on board vehicle.
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up anywhere that you stay in all the Riviera Maya. Pick up is from your main lobby or rental home.
Private pick up and drop off at your hotel or rental home.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Enjoy an insightful explanation by your certified guide the moment you hop on board your private vehicle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Centro, Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Enjoy the beautiful colonial town with the picturesque town square of Valladolid and enjoy the beautiful colonial architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
Cool off in a breathtaking sacred cenote and enjoy a delicious regional lunch in a Hacienda near the beautiful colonial town of Valladolid.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.