- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
WE ARE THE NUMBER ONE tour operator in all the Riviera Maya
ON TRIP ADVISOR check out our reviews!!!!!
• Private tour.
• Enjoy at your own pace.
• Private air-conditioned vehicle with pick up and drop off at your hotel or rental home.
• Enjoy Chichen Itza archaeological exploration with a "Living Dreams Mexico" private guide.
• Sacred Cenote swim.
• Delicious regional lunch.
• Colonial city Valladolid.
• All included (entrances, on board the transportation soft drinks, beers, water, snacks).
• The most talented and passionate guides in the region.
• Secluded Locations.
• No gimmicks, No upsells.
• Photos during your expedition are a courtesy from Living Dreams at the end of your day.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Buffet lunch included
- All-inclusive tour
- Private tour.
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off anywhere in the Riviera Maya
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
- Alcoholic drinks (In restaurant) * Only included on board vehicle.
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up anywhere that you stay in all the Riviera Maya. Pick up is from your main lobby or rental home.
Private pick up and drop off at your hotel or rental home.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy an insightful explanation by your certified guide the moment you hop on board your private vehicle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid
Enjoy the beautiful colonial town with the picturesque town square of Valladolid and enjoy the beautiful colonial architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Cool off in a breathtaking sacred cenote and enjoy a delicious regional lunch in a Hacienda near the beautiful colonial town of Valladolid.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Our private tour with Fabian was excellent in every respect. The car was comfortable for the trip from Tulum. Being able to skip the line at entrance due to tour was a plus. We went on January 1 so the sites were less crowded than normal. A real plus. Fabian was knowledgable and a fun companion for the day. Lunch and center - what can I say- it was an Amazing buffet of authentic food. Fabuan’s suggested choices were winners one and all. Swimming in the cenote and going under its waterfall we’re experiences new and wonderful. A stop at the historic square in Valladiote to see the Spanish church and enjoy Lime ice cream our guide bought were great ways to end the day. Overall a day of wonders with a pleasant guide. Well worth the money.
Our group of 11 departed and returned from Playa del Carmen in a large, comfortable van. This trip was contracted through a local company, Living Dreams Mexico, and our guide, Angela Rojas was incredibly informative, not only about the archeological history of the sites, but of any aspect of Mexico you would ask her. She was very attentive and accommodating, and we thoroughly enjoyed our day.