- 6 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Considered one of the world’s greatest natural parks, Xel-Há will give you one of the best experiences while you are visiting the Riviera Maya. Your all-inclusive ticket will allow you to discover an array of activities and have an unforgettable time. Practice snorkeling, go ziplining and see hundreds of colorful fish and marine life. Enjoy plenty of water activities and savor delicious food at the various restaurants. See lagoons, caves and a breathtaking scenery that will leave you eager to come back.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Unlimited snorkeling (gear included)
- All-you-can-eat buffet (Mexican and international cuisine)
- Unlimited domestic open bar and soft drinks
- Access to Adventure World
- Access to Children's Playground
- Access to all attractions
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas
- Use of lockers and a towel
- Restrooms, changing rooms and showers
- Free parking
- Entry/Admission - Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional activities
Xel-Ha Park in the Riviera Maya
Visit: Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret, Puerto Juarez Federal Highway, km 240, Solidaridad 77780 Mexico
Xel-HaConsidered the world’s largest natural aquarium, the park offers snorkeling among hundreds of tropical fish and more than 90 marine species that inhabit the creek. Enjoy the best marine and land activities in Xel-Ha’s series of inlets, lagoons, sinkholes and caves, where seawater mixes with the fresh water of the world’s longest underground river system. Take advantage of educational programs such as the conservation of the endangered queen conch.
Enjoy complimentary lifejackets, inner tubes and bicycles with access to lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas. Slide down ziplines and splash into the crystal clear waters of a cenote or dive into a spectacular cove. Vsit Xel-Ha’s vegetation nursery, and marvel at the mangroves and rainforest dotted with orchids. See the apiary of the Melipona bee (with a traditional Mayan harvest of honey twice a year) and learn more about the Mayan culture.
Your admission includes buffet-style breakfast, lunch and snacks (international and Mexican cuisine) with unlimited drinks and a domestic open bar.
Duration: 12 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit, water shoes comfortable clothes
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent that are free of the following chemicals: benzophenone, etilhexila, homosalate, octyl methoxycinnamate, octyl salicylate, octinoxate, oxybenzone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane.
- Optional activities are not included. These are Swim with Dolphins, Dolphin Trek, Sea Trek, Snuba, Manatee Encounter, Stingray Encounter, Zip Bike, Temaxcal
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.