- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Considered one of the world’s greatest natural parks, Xel-Há will give you one of the best experiences while you are visiting the Riviera Maya. Your all-inclusive ticket will allow you to discover an array of activities and have an unforgettable time. Practice snorkeling, go ziplining and see hundreds of colorful fish and marine life. Enjoy plenty of water activities and savor delicious food at the various restaurants. See lagoons, caves and a breathtaking scenery that will leave you eager to come back.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Unlimited snorkeling (gear included)
- All-you-can-eat buffet (Mexican and international cuisine)
- Unlimited domestic open bar and soft drinks
- Access to Adventure World
- Access to Children's Playground
- Access to all attractions
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas
- Use of lockers and a towel
- Restrooms, changing rooms and showers
- Free parking
- Entry/Admission - Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional activities
Xel-Ha Park in the Riviera Maya
Xel-Há is a wonderful park perfect for all nature lovers. With your all-inclusive ticket, you'll be able to discover this natural wonder which has been around since 1995 and strives to be a model for sustainable tourism with its unique attractions. The name Xel-Ha comes from the Maya language which means "where the water is born." The park is located in the Riviera Maya and offers you an array of activities, all in natural surroundings.
Explore cenotes and caves, go ziplining and discover the underwater world as you go swimming and snorkeling among tropical fish. You can also explore jungle trails or ride a bike as you admire unique species of flora and fauna in their natural habitat. Head to any of the four restaurants and enjoy delicious traditional dishes and popular flavored drinks. Relax on a hammock to take a break or explore the jungle trails on a walk. You can stay at the park as long as you want from 9am to 6pm and visit any day of the week. See below for some of the attractions you can visit:
• Snorkel Xel-Ha
• River Tour Xel-Ha
• Xel-Ha Cave
• Cliff of Courage
• Salpichanga Ziplines
• Bay of Caprices
• Chacah's Garden
• Floating Bridge
• Land of Huh - Bike Ride
• Ixchel Grotto and El Dorado Grotto
Click on the link for a map of the park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit, water shoes comfortable clothes
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent that are free of the following chemicals: benzophenone, etilhexila, homosalate, octyl methoxycinnamate, octyl salicylate, octinoxate, oxybenzone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane.
- Optional activities are not included. These are Swim with Dolphins, Dolphin Trek, Sea Trek, Snuba, Manatee Encounter, Stingray Encounter, Zip Bike, Temaxcal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This Xel-Ha All-Inclusive was awesome. Fabulous natural water adventure park, activities, snorkeling, great food and drinks - everything you need for a full day of fun. We plan to do it again. Well worth it.
Well worth the day trip. So many things to do from snorkelling to tube floating down the lazy river. The food and drinks included allow you to spend a full day with plenty of time for eating and drinking as well.
Was excellent. I booked online which is the way to go. I booked one trip through one of the booths and got the run around for 3 hours.... only book online!!!!
This is a fantastic place to visit! Had gluten free options to top it off. Highly recommend this park.
We went snorkeling down the river, which was fantastic enabling us to see many colorful fish. The only drawback was that it was vacation time for schoolchildren, so there were many, many families tubing down the river, so we had to stay along the edges. Still, it was wonderful. Afterwards we went to buffet which we LOVED!!! All in all, a great day!
This is not your ordinary water park. It is very well thought out/laid out and marked directionally.
There are many activities on the property to choose from to keep anyone from getting bored.
We had a great day at the park. Encourage to have photos taken at minimum an hour before wanting to leave the park since it takes awhile to upload the photos. I have tried unsuccessfully to contact someone at the Xel-Ha to order a picture from the day. I sent a message according to customer service online but no response which is disappointing.
That was the only glitch in the day.
Highly recommend for a fun filled day or even a few hours. Beautiful!
This is a must!! If you love water park, water-themed adventure stuff this is for you! The natural eco-park was amazing and in a way, breathtaking. The food was good, the activities were fun, and everything was amazing! We will definitely do this again. We got there early morning, got our snorkeling equipment included in this ticket, and went snorkeling for the first time. Saw HUGE stingrays and lots of beautiful fish and sea-life. Then went on to zip-lining. Afterwards, ate at the buffet--which had amazing food by the way! all included in the ticket. We also bought the photos package at the park and got a lot of professional photos taken. It was a memorable trip and definitely worth the money.