- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Live the experience of sailing with us, we'll take you to “Los Arcos”, a national underwater park, where you can snorkel or just stay aboard enjoying the view, the sun or a cool drink, then we'll continue to Las Animas beach to Mike’s Beach Club (R) to have lunch. The fun is not over yet, at the beach you can either swim, take a walk, kayaking, play football... or just lay down on a deck chair relaxing and getting pampered by our staff. This tour includes continental breakfast, buffet style lunch, premium open bar, snorkeling gear, kayaks and paddle boards.
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Unlimited drinks (open bar with vodka, rum, whiskey, tequila, brandy, cognac, wine, pina colada, tequila sunrise, margaritas), soda, mineral water, Pineapple, Orange & Blueberry juice
- All activities
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Bay of Banderas
- Entry/Admission - Playa Las Animas
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees (port fees when departing from Puerto Vallarta 25.5MXN per person)
1: Paradise Village Public Pier, Blvrd Nayarit, Nuevo Vallarta, Nay., Mexico
2: A.P.I. Puerto Vallarta S.A. de C.V., Terminal Marítima, Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio km 4.5, Zona Hotelera, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay of Banderas, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
We do a shoreline sightseeing of Puerto Vallarta while heading to the snorkeling spot at Los Arcos de Mismaloya.
During the cruise, and after the water activities, there will be an open bar for adults which includes canned beer, vodka, rum, whiskey, tequila, brandy, wine and even cocktails like piña colada.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Playa Las Animas, Jal, Cabo Corrientes 48380 Mexico
We will take to Las Animas Beach, where we own a restaurant and you will have an special space reserved for guests of our tour, or you can just spread among the rest of the tables. There you can just relax on the hammocks, play on our water park with inflatable toys, use our kayaks and paddleboards, or just swim in the pristine waters of the beach. Then enjoy our buffet lunch with Chicken Fajitas, Beef Fajitas, Shrimp & Fish Skewers or Marlin Stew or Tuna “Chicharrón”, Guacamole, Rice, Beans, Cambray potatoes, Caprese Salad, Hand-made Tortillas, Sauces “molcajeteadas”(hand-made).
When your time at Mike's Beach Club concludes, begin the return trip to Puerto Vallarta, where you'll finish the day at your original departure point.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.