- 78 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Save time and take advantage of buying your entrance ticket to the Museum of Frida Kahlo, also known as the Blue House.
Inside, you will experience where this world-renowned artist lived with her husband, Diego Rivera, and learn about her tumultuous life. Spend 4 to 5 hours of your day, learning all about one of Mexico's most iconic figures!
- All entrance fees included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Frida Kahlo
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Permission for Video or professional cameras
Frida Kahlo Museum
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo de Frida Kahlo, Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
The Frida Kahlo Museum (Museo Frida Kahlo), one of Mexico City’s most popular museums
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your voucher is not a ticket. Please get to the main entrance of the museum only with the ticket you'll get via e-mail 24hrs after booking date. You can present it either printed or digitally.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- This ticket is valid and redeemable only for the date you're booking. If you present your voucher on any other date, it won't be redeemable and no refund will be done.
- Enjoy as an added value, a free ticket to Museo Anahuacalli (please contact our staff in order to redeem this access)
- IMPORTANT : The ticket schedule is subject to availability.
- In case of cancelation or no show, the ticket it won't be refundable
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.