- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Not in the mood for a full-day tour?
Then this excursion is for you! Enjoy a full of fun half-day snorkeling tour, sailing along the coast line you will appreciate the amazing view of Puerto Vallarta and the Sierra Madre while our staff take really good care of you.
This tour includes fresh-made food, premium open bar, snorkeling gear, snuba gear (optional, $25usd*person, 12+y/o), paddle boards and kayaks.
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Unlimited drinks (open bar with vodka, rum, whiskey, tequila, brandy, cognac, wine, pina colada, tequila sunrise, margaritas, soda, mineral water, Pineapple, Orange & Blueberry juice)
- Professional photographer guide
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- All activities
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of snuba equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Los Arcos
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
1: Paradise Village Public Pier, Blvrd Nayarit, Nuevo Vallarta, Nay., Mexico
2: A.P.I. Puerto Vallarta S.A. de C.V., Terminal Marítima, Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio km 4.5, Zona Hotelera, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bay of Banderas, Bahia de Banderas, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
We do a shoreline sightseeing of Puerto Vallarta while heading to the snorkeling spot at Los Arcos de Mismaloya.
During the cruise, and after the water activities, there will be an open bar for adults which includes canned beer, vodka, rum, whiskey, tequila, brandy, wine and even cocktails like piña colada.
Stop At: Los Arcos, Puerto Vallarta - Manzanillo S/N, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
A set of rocks full of wildlife where you can snorkel and delight on the magnificent views under and over the water.
We will provide snorkeling gear and water toys such as paddle boards, kayaks, and the snuba experience.
After all the fun we will indulge you with our buffet lunch, that includes ceviche, guacamole, shrimp in love, crab and artichoke dips, and salads bar.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is beach casual. Soft shoes, no heels, swimsuit for those who swim/snorkel/snuba.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.