- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Start a fantastic day aboard the newest sailing catamaran built with green technology and solar power. Here you can enjoy the sun light on its nets with direct access to the ocean or just feel the splashing waves over you, as you sail along the Golden Costal Zone of the Sea of Cortez on the way out to a beautiful Bay. Enjoy your preferred drink while a delicious lunch is freshly prepared for you to enjoy with an exceptional service.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Snorkel gear included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Local taxes
- Lunch - Mexican delight tacos (pork in green tomato sauce, chicken an beef fajitas, mexican rice, fried beans, guacamole and mexican and hot sauces.
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tips for Crew
Finisterra a1, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Boarding time 30 minutes prior
Returns to original departure point
Monday to Saturday
Board your solar-powered catamaran at the Marina in Cabo San Lucas in the morning. You'll set sail along the coastal zone on the Sea of Cortez. The 3.5-hour trip includes provided snorkeling gear so that you can snorkel among the abundant marine life. Relax with a preferred drink from the open domestic bar, available throughout your sailing excursion. Soak up the sunlight while lounging on the catamaran's nets. You have direct access to the ocean or you can simply let the spray of the splashing waves wash over you. Pass by famous landmarks including Pelican Rock, Lover's Beach, Neptune's Finger and the Arch at Land's End. A Mexican taco buffet will be served on board, with vegetarian options available. After a delightful day, your tour concludes at the marina pier.
• El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
• Sea of Cortez, Mexico
• Santa Maria Beach, Hwy 1 Km 11, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Pregnant Travelers only with more than 3 months and medical permission.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.