- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Start a fantastic day aboard the newest sailing catamaran built with green technology and solar power. Here you can enjoy the sun light on its nets with direct access to the ocean or just feel the splashing waves over you, as you sail along the Golden Costal Zone of the Sea of Cortez on the way out to a beautiful Bay. Enjoy your preferred drink while a delicious lunch is freshly prepared for you to enjoy with an exceptional service.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Snorkel gear included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Local taxes
- Lunch - Mexican delight tacos (pork in green tomato sauce, chicken an beef fajitas, mexican rice, fried beans, guacamole and mexican and hot sauces.
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tips for Crew
- Entry/Admission - Santa Maria Beach
Boarding time 30 minutes prior
Returns to original departure point
Monday to Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
This is our first stop, Take a photo at iconic Cabo San Lucas Arch, know another rock formations.
Pass By: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
Enjoy the astonishing views of Sea of Cortes on the way to Santa Maria Bay or Chileno Bay
Pass By: Sea of Cortez, Baja California
Discover the aquatic life in one of the best points to Snorkeling in Cabo At Santa Maria or Chileno Bay.
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Santa Maria Beach, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Pregnant Travelers only with more than 3 months and medical permission.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.