- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
PRIVATE DAY AND SUNSET TOURS (up to 12 px)
This 4-hour private cruise for up to
12 passengers is like having your own boat and crew for half a day. Leave from Cabo San Lucas marina in the morning and head out to see The Arch, Lover's Beach, and Pelican Rock. Dock at a semi-private beach where you can snorkel or try stand-up paddle-boarding. Soft drinks, bottled water chips and salsas included; extra food and open bar avialable upon request or you can bring your own. The lounge type seating arrangements and on-board restroom and music system make this tour as comfortable as it is fun.
Water mat is included for more fun!!!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Chips and salsas
- Snorkeling gear
- Paddle board
- Floating mat
- Entry/Admission - El Arco de Cabo San Lucas
- Entry/Admission - Pelican Rock
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
One of the most visited beaches in America
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
visit our iconic Arch and take a selfie!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Pelican Rock, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
amazing rock formation, enjoy the view, cristal waters and colorful wild life
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible—please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- A maximum of 22 people per BOAT
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Pretty rough for snorkeling due to where they took you with all the boats going in and out. Nice views of the arch. Not really a beach but more of a rocky area you are anchored out so need to swim in a ways if you want to hit shore.
Great tour and the tour guides were very nice and flexible to our needs. Everyone in our party had a great time, and being it was a private tour we enjoyed playing our own music and stocking up our own drinks along with the ones provided by the tour operator. I will be going back with another group of friends next month and will surely look up the same tour operator and crew.