- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a wonderful snorkeling cruise in Los Cabos aboard the Pez Gato and sail to Santa Maria Bay to discover the amazing underwater world. You'll swim in tropical waters with abundant sea life and enjoy an open bar, soft drinks and lunch on board.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free drinks included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Buffet lunch (baguettes)
- The listed price does not include parking fee for your vehicle.
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pez Gato Amazing Adventures, Main dock, gate # 4, 23453 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pelican Rock, Cabo marine protected area, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Pelican Rock Cabo San Lucas
Pass By: Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Pass for photos at the Lovers Beach in Cabo San Lucas
Pass By: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
Pass for photos at the Arch of Cabo San Lucas
Stop At: Sea of Cortez, Mexico
Sailing at Sea of Cortez
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santa Maria Beach, Hwy 1 Km 11, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
Snorkel and lunch at Santa Maria Bay in Cabo San Lucas
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please be at dock 20 minutes prior to departure time for boarding
- Please bring a towel and sunglasses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The ship was clean and well equipped. The food and drinks were good quality and plentiful. The crew was amazing. the snorkeling wasn't great as it was hazing. It was a wonderful day out on the water.
Excellent 5 hour snorkeling and whale watching tour on a beautiful 3 deck boat! The food on the boat was great and the service provided by the crew was outstanding! Saw a large pod of humpback whales which the boat was able to get close to for great viewing! Would highly recommend this tour for people who like great snorkeling!
Trip was great! We had a blast on board! The food was good and the staff was amazing! They only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because when I booked it I thought we were getting the boat in the pictures. The boat we had was nice, but it did not have the netting that you can sit on and be over the water. I was really looking forward to pictures sitting on the netting. That was my only disappointment.