- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Combine two Yucatan adventures on this half-day horseback ride through jungle followed by a swim in one of the region's famous natural cenotes. Hotel pickup and drop-off, guide, all necessary equipment, water, snacks, and towels included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free snacks included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Bottled water, soft drinks and snacks at the end of the activity
- Use of lockers and towels
- Photo of your adventure (available to purchase, US $40)
Hotels in the Riviera Maya and Cancun
For those coming from Cozumel, ferry transportation is not included. Your departure will be from Plaza Playacar in Playa del Carmen.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Bonanza Ranch horseback riding tour designed for novice riders in which they will be guided to a slow ride through beautiful places in the jungle and fruit orchards, during which you may see monkeys, exotic birds, lizards and other species living in Bonanza.
You will be taken to two fascinating cenotes (sinkholes), and you will be able to refresh and swim in one of them. Afterwards, you will be guided through a Zapote orchard (tree from which the bubblegum extract is taken), a trip into the history and origins of bubblegum; taste artisanal bubblegum, a delight that only the Mayan Kings could enjoy. The tour will end with non-alcoholic drinks and delicious snacks.
• Rancho Bonanza, Calle Carretera Federal Cancun Tulum KM 45 Nos encontramos dentro de las intalaciones del Hotel El Dorado Royale a Spa Resort, Puerto Morelos 77710 Mexico
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum weight is 220 lbs (100 kg)
- It is recommended that you bring biodegradable sunscreen and biodegradable insect repellent, a camera, sunglasses, long pants for riding, and a swimsuit
- Some experience on horseback is recommended
- Minimum age is 8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.