- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore Mexico's answer to the Garden of Eden on this Las Caletas day trip from Puerto Vallarta. This day trip to the exclusive and enchanting coastal haven on Banderas Bay will allow you to get away from it all, kick back, relax and let all the stress slip away. A great family friendly adventure to be enjoyed by everyone!
- Light Breakfast (8/8:30am tour only)
- Paella cooking class (8am/8:30am tour only)
- Superb Buffet Lunch
- Open Bar
- Use of kayaking equipment
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Professional guide
- Teen Adventure Cove
- Kid's Adventure Park (ages 4 to 11)
- Entry/Admission - Vallarta Adventures - Las Caletas Beach Hideaway
- Spa Treatments
- Scuba Diving and Equipment
- Snorkeling with Sea Lions
- Light Breakfast (11:30am tour)
- Paella cooking class (11:30am tour)
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Magico
1: Vallarta Adventures, Las Palmas 39, 63732 Nuevo Vallarta, Nay., Mexico
2: Puerto Magico, Avenida Heroica, H. Escuela Naval Militar 30, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Sunday
Snorkeling with Sea Lions is available - Monday to Friday
11:30am, 12:00pm and 1:30pm at Las Caletas
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nuevo Vallarta Beach, Nuevo Vallarta 63735 Mexico
Vallarta Adventures Office in Nuevo Vallarta is one of the meeting locations available for this experience. When departing from this office, you'll be cruising by Nuevo Vallarta Beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Puerto Magico, Avenida Heroica, H. Escuela Naval Militar 30, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Puerto Mágico is one of the meeting locations available for this adventure
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
Malecon Boardwalk is located in the south of Puerto Vallarta and while cruising through the Bay, you'll enjoy a beautiful view of this iconic location from the sea.
Stop At: Bay of Banderas, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
The cruise will navigate along the Bay of Banderas towards the south of Puerto Vallarta.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Vallarta Adventures - Las Caletas Beach Hideaway, Departs from Puerto Vallarta Maritime Terminal, Puerto Vallarta 63732 Mexico
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring a bring a bathing suit, shorts, a sun hat, sunscreen, a towel and a light jacket with you
- Spa treatments, scuba diving and videos of your day at Las Caletas are available for an extra fee.
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Important: passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
- Important: The 11:30am departure is only made available if spots for the 8am/8:30am departure have sold out. The tour departing at this time doesn't include breakfast or the paella cooking lesson
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Expectant mothers, people who suffer from heart disease, back or spine problems cannot participate in the Teen Adventure Cove activities. Teen Adventure Cove includes highly physically demanding activities, participants must be in excellent physical and mental condition. Alcohol not permitted. Zip Line, Step Up, Rattlesnake & Banana: ages 12+, (Rattlesnake 8+), minimum height 1.2m (4ft), maximum weight 118kg (260lbs).
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 450 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.