- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Pack a lot of off-road action into this 4 hour ATV tour through the Mayan jungle near Tulum. Visit a Monkey Sanctuary, swim in a private crystal-clear cenote (underground cave), and get muddy while driving off-road. Select a single or double ATV. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Semi-automatic or automatic ATV (single or double)
- Security glasses and helmets for the ATV
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Akumal Monkey Sanctuary
- ATV Insurance (Obligatory) $10.00 usd
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us your Hotel / Accommodation name and address in order to arrange the pickup.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Sundays
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akumal Monkey Sanctuary, Camino a Uxuxubi S/N, 77776 Akumal, Q.R., Mexico
Rescued animals, monkeys, ATV Off the beaten path and Cenote, everything on a 4-hour tour.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable shoes, a swimsuit, sunglasses, a towel and biodegradable sunscreen
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years (Obligatory to show ID)
- Children ages 5 to 16 may ride with an adult on a double ATV
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Definitely worth the money. Pick up and drop off was simple. Tour guides were awesome. Definitely be prepared to get dirty!
Fun tour and a blast sharing the ATV with the wife. Lots of monkeys at sanctuary.
I did the ATV morning excursion, which included a walking tour of an animal rescue sanctuary, the ATV tour on a winding, hilly track followed by a swim in a Cenote and then back on the ATV back to base. There are optional insurance of 10 USD or 200 MXN for the ATV and if you havent bought one along you can purchase a bandanna scarf for the bikes youre gonna need it, plus make sure youve got your sunglasses.
OVERALL A FUN TRIP, MAYAN RUINS WERE BEAUTIFUL, LUNCH WAS EXCELLENT, GUIDES BALTAZAR AND MARTIN WERE GREAT! CENOTE WAS INCREDIBLE! BE AWARE ACTUAL ATV RIDE IS NOT FOR SIGHT SEEING THRU JUNGLE, BUT RATHER A FAST, ROUGH TRIP THRU JUNGLE TO CENOTE AND BACK ONLY. PHOTOGRAPHERS CONTINUED ATTEMPTS TO TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS TO SELL TO YOU LATER A LITTLE ANNOYING! OVERALL A LONG DAY, BUT FUN, I WOULD RECOMMEND!