- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Pack a lot of off-road action into this 4 hour ATV tour through the Mayan jungle near Tulum. Visit a Monkey Sanctuary, swim in a private crystal-clear cenote (underground cave), and get muddy while driving off-road. Select a single or double ATV. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Bottled water
- Security glasses and helmets for the ATV
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Akumal Monkey Sanctuary
- ATV Insurance (Mandatory) $10.00 usd
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us your Hotel / Accommodation name and address in order to arrange the pickup.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Sundays
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akumal Monkey Sanctuary, Camino a Uxuxubi S/N, 77776 Akumal, Q.R., Mexico
Rescued animals, monkeys, ATV Off the beaten path and Cenote, everything on a 4-hour tour.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable shoes, a swimsuit, sunglasses, a towel and biodegradable sunscreen
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years (Mandatory to show ID)
- Children ages 5 to 16 may ride with an adult on a double ATV
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.