- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cruise the Los Cabo's Coastline while listening to smooth jazz aboard the Tropicat, the most luxurious and elegant super catamaran in Baja. Your tour also features an international bar and snacks as you sail past main landmarks such as Lover's Beach, Land's End and into the sunset.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Unlimited beer, wine, premium liquor brands and soft drinks
- Gourmet meat and cheese table, vegetable crudite and hummus, crackers and baguette, fruit brochettes and fresh grapes
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Mar de Cortez Marina
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
On this sunset tour, you will cruise by Lover's Beach, the Famous Arch, Land's End and into the Pacific for the perfect Cabo sunset aboard the Tropicat, the most luxurious and elegant super catamaran in Baja. The cruise is 2 hours long and includes a wide variety of appetizers and an international bar.
As you sail, you'll enjoy listening to today's smooth jazz to make this experience even better. Admire the beauty you see around while you sip from a selection of premium wines and chef prepared canapes. The cruise then heads back to the marina ending a perfect evening in Los Cabos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please bring a light sweater or jacket. Don't forget your camera!
- Please be at the dock at least 20 minutes prior to the time printed on this ticket to ensure an on-time departure.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Food was pretty good. Nice experience couldn't go on the Pacific side because of rough seas.
I highly recommend this Cruise. The crew was AWESOME, music great, food and drinks delicious. The Sunset view was spectacular!
Dont think Id change a thing about this cruise....never ending food and drink, super friendly crew, beautiful sunset. You wont be disappointed!
Fun cruise. Good food and booze, very low key, friendly staff. We had a very good evening.
Just got back from our trip to Cabo, it was GREAT but our experience with Viator was NOT ! ! We booked a Jazz Wine Cruise with Viator on my wifes birthday. I received charges on my Credit card, but never received via email any confirmation info, like where to go for cruise or what time to be there or anything else to help us get the service we paid for. I tried to contact Viator by phone, but got the automated phone service saying there was exceptionally high call volume with wait time over one half hour but by pressing 1 my call would be returned not losing my place in line. Never got that call, still have NOT received confirmation email. Now I get to go through the unpleasant experience of disputing a charge with my bank. Thank you Viator. My advise, Excursions like this are very easy to find for yourself in Cabo. We did take a sunset cruise that was 30 cheaper, included diner and mixed drinks not just wine.
Very nice scenery! The wine, cheese and fruit were amazing. Don't go without your love one next to you...lol!