- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cabo Pulmo is the best snorkeling spots in Los Cabo area. At least 226 fish species live in the park, and it is home to the only living hard coral reef in the Sea of Cortez.
The reefs of Cabo Pulmo have long been considered a treasure of the Baja California península. The reef has even become a refuge for at least one endangered species: the large and valuable gulf grouper.
The waters of Cabo Pulmo are the clearest in the Cabo San Lucas area, with visibility sometimes exceeding 100 feet between June and December. The marine preserve is about a 2 hour drive from Cabo San Lucas, so you'll have to make sure you have time before booking this unique snorkeling tour.
- Snorkel gear
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Marine park fee ($USD 5)
- Entry/Admission - Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve
Cabo San Lucas
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve, Cabo Pulmo, Los Cabos, Baja California
We will have the tour in Cabo Pulmo Marine park at 9:00 am but the pick us will start 2 hors before the tour.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: El Caballero
We will have dinner here
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.