- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit Las Cañadas Campamento and take the Las Cañadas Canopy tour to live the adventure of flying along 5 different ziplines, two of them over a quarter mile long. You'll also enjoy 5 hanging bridges for a unique experience. If you are visiting Ensenada, this is the tour you can't miss. It will be an experience you and your family will never forget.
- Family friendly
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bottled water at Halfway Rest Terrace
- Professional English/Spanish guide
- All Safety Equipment (Safety Harness and Helmet)
- Use of all the other campground´s facilities (Paddle Boats, Swimming Pools, etc) besides the Canopy Tour is not included.
- Full access to all the campground facilities after finishing the Canopy Tour ($15USD fee per person per day)
- Horseback Riding Tour and ATVs Rental
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Las Cañadas Campamento
Canopy Tour is open from 9am to 6pm
Returns to original departure point
Daily from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
You can visit Las Canadas any day of the week between 9am and 6pm. This is a campground and Water Park located about 30 minutes (driving time) south of Ensenada's town center. Here, you will enjoy the most popular attraction at the campground which is Las Cañadas Canopy Tour. On the 1-hour tour, you will feel the thrills as you fly along 5 different ziplines, two of them over a quarter mile long.
On top of this, you will challenge yourself in 5 different hanging bridges and each of them offering a unique experience. You will also have a chance to experience other activities and facilities (additional cost). Among the services and facilities you will find 2 swimming pools, a water park, ATV's rental and an ATV track, a lake with paddle boats, lots of green areas for camping and bathrooms.
If you are visiting Ensenada, don't miss out on heading to the campground and taking this canopy tour to have an unforgettable experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is NO age limit for this tour, however in order to be able to take this tour you must be at least 55 inches tall (140 cm). If you are shorter than 55 inches tall you can still take the tour but you will only be able to use the 5 zip lines and will have to skip most of the hanging bridges.
- There is NO weight limit to take this tour as long as you can fit the safety harness. Max. Waist Belt: 48 Inches (122 cm) | Max Leg Loop: 26 inches (66 cm)
- It is recommended that you wear sneakers and comfortable clothes
- Note: There is no transportation service included with the ticket
- Important: With the purchase of the Canopy Tour ticket you don´t have to pay any additional admission fees to the campground, however the use of all the other campground´s facilities (Paddle Boats, Swimming Pools, etc) besides the Canopy Tour is not included.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Great outing. Very helpful and friendly staff. A bit far but easy to get to. Glad we went, had a great time.
We decided to purchase our tickets for the ZIP LINE. Our tickets stated that all fees were included. We were a bit taken back when we were asked for an entry fee deposit. This fee was returned to us at time of departure, but we were limited to 2 hours . We would appreciate if this was detailed in the ticket information details.
The zip line was great! Angel, one of the guides during our adventure was wonderful! All the guides were fabulous! The bridges were challenging but fun. The zip lines were long and exciting. The line gave the rider a great advance view of the entire park and helped us cool off during a very hot summer day. The park is very well taken care of and very secure.lockers were included, so that you could secure your valuables.The bathrooms and showers were clean and well equiped. The parking areas were clean and well identified. The staff was very helpful and made the effort to speak English, which we appreciate. Thanks for a great experience.
We liked this attraction very much! perfect for weekend change of scenery of work week. The price is adequate. The facility very clean, family friendly and fun
This was such a fun experience. Felt completely safe and the park has so much more to offer if you have time.Definitely recommend this, great activity to do with a group.
This was my 4th zip line trip and the best of all! The suspension bridges were challenging and I had to pass on 2 of them but I had a great sense of accomplishment with the whole experience.
Our entire family (21 people, including young kids-grandparents) absolutely loved this!! Were on a cruise ship. Were worried about getting there but we’re able to do a car rental w/ a driver for a reasonable price, straight from the port. Erik and staff were amazing and made it a perfect and memorable.
MY BOYFRIEND AND I HAD SUCH AN AMAZING TIME. IM AFRAID OF HEIGHTS SO I HAD SOME DIFFICULY CROSSING SOME OF THE BRIDGES TO GET TO THE ZIP LINES BUT THE TOUR GUIDES MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE AND WERE WILLING TO HELP. THEY DID A GREAT JOB EXPLAINING AND DEMONSTRATING. I WOULD RECOMMEND A MILLION TIMES.
We had a fantastic time. The staff did a great job and the tour was very challenging. Thanks Las Canadas
It was a straight shot to the camp ground from Ensenada. The entire grouped really enjoyed the ziplining and obstacle course. It was a great time for us to bond and be adventurous. They had good food on the campground site. They have grilled chicken with tortilla and fries, great price for a lot of food.The signs in the park take you straight to the area needed and there is someone to help you on each part of the course. Everyone is really friendly and helpful. I appreciated that we didn't have to book the ziplining at certain time, we could show up within the hours of the park. I recommend you go on a cooler day because although it was cloudy when we went, it was humid and we were still sweating a lot.
The issues I had:
1. The website doesn't inform you there is a deposit that needs to be paid when entering the site 220 pesos per person - this is given back to you after when you leave
2. The person checking us into the park did not specify that we were only allowed in the park for 2 hours. He wrote down a time but we were under the impression that we needed to be back after the time written down, not at a specific time.
3. The zipline course took longer then an hour, it took about 2 hours for 9 girls and that is the amount of time they let you in the park if you are only doing ziplinning
4. If they only let you have 2 hours in the park, it doesn't give you enough time to eat. You will get really hungry after the course
Not going to lie, I was scared traveling out there from the cruise ship. A mom and daughter took a taxi and survived hahah. I was only worried because people would always talk about safety. I knew it was fine. Again people were worried about the safety regulations and equipment. All was FANTASTIC !! We highly enjoyed it! Never doubted that we would have an awesome experience.
The zip lines and hanging bridges were good and well worth the money. The hanging bridges were challenging and fun to do. I think they were the best part. We had an there were 4 of us - an 8 year old, 11 year old and 2 women. We all liked it very much. You must be over 55 inches tall for the bridges. One tip I would suggest is get there earlier than we did. It opens at 9:00 am and we did not get there until 11:00 am and I think it was more crowded. Also, when Viator says it included entry into the park it does, but we had to pay a 55 deposit to make sure we left the park within 2 hours to get our 55 back. We just barely made it because the hanging bridges were more crowded. I think Viator should let people know they will have to pay a deposit upon entry, because we were surprised by that.
Amazing experience! Friendly, helpful staff. Incredibly clean, well run resort as well. Definitely the highlight of our trip and a must see if in the area. Beautiful!
This ziplining experience was amazing! I've been zipping before, so I'm familiar with the process. These suspension bridges were insane -- like American ninja warrior insane. They were respectful and the zipline is actually part of a larger park that has a water park and horseback riding.
Awesome! The guides are great, their English is perfect! Zip lines were amazing the bridges were super fun, challenging, scary, thrilling! My 10-year-old loved it, and everyone in between as well! You do have to find your own transportation from the cruise ship dock, but it's easy to find a taxi.
Awesome!! My boyfriend and I both 24 did the ziplining canopy tour and it was amazing. We are both athletic and a couple of the bridges were a tad challenging. The ziplines were awesome, you can also tandom on some of them as well as race. We went in November and the weather was a perfect 70 degrees. I would highly recommend this. Also, buying this on the cruise ship will be way more expensive than purchasing on Viator or when you get to Ensenada. We upgraded when the bus dropped us off at the Ensenada tour shop 3 each way on the bus and there we upgraded our zipline only tour to ziplining and bufadora site seeing.
The zip line was so amazing! The property is about 30 minutes away from the ports in Ensenada but the cab driver was reasonably priced and waited for us to finish the zip line. Eric, the lead tour guide, was funny and great to be around. Him, as well as the other tour guides, were always asking if we wanted pictures and were always checking on us and making sure we were enjoying ourselves. The weather was perfect and I would definitely do it again if I am ever in Ensenada again!
Very fun - a bit more challenging than expected with the bridges, but overall very fun and a great workout.
We also decided to do the ATVs at the last minute. One recommendation - bring your own bandana or face cover if you decide to do it!
The trip to Ensenada from San Diego was worth the drive. The park is beautiful and the guides were helpful. I will definitely be back many more times. My kids and I loved it