- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit Las Cañadas Campamento and take the Las Cañadas Canopy tour to live the adventure of flying along 5 different ziplines, two of them over a quarter mile long. You'll also enjoy 5 hanging bridges for a unique experience. If you are visiting Ensenada, this is the tour you can't miss. It will be an experience you and your family will never forget.
- Family friendly
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bottled water at Halfway Rest Terrace
- Professional English/Spanish guide
- All Safety Equipment (Safety Harness and Helmet)
- Use of all the other campground´s facilities (Paddle Boats, Swimming Pools, etc) besides the Canopy Tour is not included.
- Full access to all the campground facilities after finishing the Canopy Tour ($15USD fee per person per day)
- Horseback Riding Tour and ATVs Rental
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Las Cañadas Campamento, Km. 31.5, Ensenada - Lázaro Cárdenas, 22830 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
7/1/2019 - 12/31/2019
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
Daily from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
In this adventure you will fly away through 5 different zip lines, two of them over a quarter mile long. Additionally you will get to cross 5 different suspension bridges, each one of them offering a different difficulty levels. During this adventure you will experience the adrenaline of flying over gorgeous scenery with amazing views all this while closely supervised by our team of experienced and well trained guides.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is NO age limit for this tour, however in order to be able to take this tour you must be at least 55 inches tall (140 cm). If you are shorter than 55 inches tall you can still take the tour but you will only be able to use the 5 zip lines and will have to skip most of the hanging bridges.
- There is NO weight limit to take this tour as long as you can fit the safety harness. Max. Waist Belt: 48 Inches (122 cm) | Max Leg Loop: 26 inches (66 cm)
- It is recommended that you wear sneakers and comfortable clothes
- Note: There is no transportation service included with the ticket
- Important: With the purchase of the Canopy Tour ticket you don´t have to pay any additional admission fees to the campground, however the use of all the other campground´s facilities (Paddle Boats, Swimming Pools, etc) besides the Canopy Tour is not included.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.