- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The sound of the cannons announce your departure aboard an authentic Spanish galleon replica and marks the start of this Captain Hook dinner and show. The Captain, your host, will welcome you, present his crew and share adventures of his travels. Then, the fun begins with contests, dancing and a full pirate show and entertainment. Cruise along the Mexican Caribbean as you enjoy a delicious dinner of your choice and have the time of your life.
- Ideal choice for families
- See the sights illuminated at night
- A la carte dinner included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Pirate show and entertainment
- Open bar
- Entry/Admission - Captain Hook Cancun
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Surchage *The prices DO NOT include the Surchage, which should be paid upon arrival at check in. Adult $14 USD per person. Children 2 to 12 years $5 USD for the 1st and 2nd child, as from the 3rd child the cost is $10 USD per child. The Surcharge is an additional maritime charge that must be paid prior to boarding the ship.
Galeón Capitán Hook, Blvd. Kukulcan km.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Captain Hook Cancun, Avenida Lopez Portillo Terminal Maritima Puerto Juarez, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Board El Galleon I, El Bucanero II or The Black Pearl, 18th Century authentic Spanish Galleon replicas, and start your Captain Hook dinner and show. These replicas where built in Spain and are 93 feet long with a capacity of 285 passengers. They are equipped with state of the art sound and video systems and air-conditioned areas. All have an indoor salon perfect for you to enjoy dinner, and a spacious outer deck and upstairs area which are the ideal spots to view beautiful Cancun or enjoy lively dancing al fresco.
Your Captain Hook crew will welcome you aboard and have a drink from the open bar as pirates provide you with personal service and the Captain entertains you with past pirate escapades. Enjoy the dinner of your choice: lobster tail, Surf & Turf, New York steak or chicken, accompanied by a salad bar, steamed vegetables, baked potato, rice, pasta and dessert.
As you sail the sea, another ship slowly approached from behind, cloaked in total darkness, pulling alongside your ship. The Captain will sense the presence of the enemy and will shout for his men to take battle positions. The show has begun. Cannons are ready and fired and pirates, armed with swords and pistols, will jump from the masts landing on the deck. Here, a sword fight ensues between the crew and the other pirates.
After enjoying a wonderful dinner and this exciting pirate show, the ship will set sail back to the port. On the way back, you can relax and enjoy the night with great dancing music and games. Be part of this amazing pirate adventure on board the Galleons of Captain Hook and have an unforgettable evening.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- It is essential to present official identification of the reservation holder to take the tour (official identification or Passport) .
- For people who may have a reaction to strobe lights, it is advisable not to board the boat or to notify us before boarding so that we can accommodate you in areas where you will not be affected.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.