- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Paradise Beach is now offering an all-inclusive option. You can choose from our excellent menu (No Buffet) served at either of our two restaurants, or receive personalized service directly while you relax under a coconut tree in the comfort of your lounge chair.
This brand-new option gives you the flexibility to eat and drink all day.
Some things to consider:
• All Members of groups, families or couples are required to participate in the all-inclusive package together.
• Food and Beverages will be served to you at your beach chair by our excellent wait staff or while you dine at one of our two restaurants. (No Buffet)
• It is not allowed to share Food or drinks with other non-All-Inclusive Guests
• Tips are not included but are greatly appreciated.
- Lunch - Food is served a la Carte from our excellent Menu
- Alcoholic Beverages - Domestic Well Drinks, Frozen Drinks, Margaritas, Mojitos, Piña Coladas, Sol and XX Beer, Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks, Sodas and Water.
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Beach
- Premium and Top Shelf Liquor, Yards, Shots, Wine, or drinks served in Coconuts or pineapples
- Fun Pass (Water Park + Kayaks + Paddle boards + Snorkeling Gear)
- Wave Runners, Parasailing and Banana Boat, Massages and Braids, Henna Tattoos and Lockers
- Transportation not Included
- All Members of groups or families are required to buy the all-inclusive package
- No sharing of food or beverages is allowed with non All-Inclusive Guests
Paradise Beach, Carretera Costera Sur Km 14.5 Zona Hotelera Sur, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Visit: Paradise Beach, Carretera Costera Sur Km 14.5 Zona Hotelera Sur, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Paradise Beach is Cozumel Mexico’s best beach for having fun in the sun or taking a break in the shade, while enjoying refreshing drinks and excellent food!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.