- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel by ATV through quaint Mexican villages and along the Cuale River into the lush Sierra Madre Mountains. Leave the tourist areas of Puerto Vallarta behind and explore the real Jalisco! This unique ATV adventure is one of the most popular tours and will be a day you won't forget!
- Use of helmet
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Complementary photos & videos
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
The adventure starts when you join a group and guide at a centrally-located meeting point for a short safety briefing. Climb onto your ATV, and ride along the scenic Malecón and through old colonial Vallarta, catching a glimpse of the city's famous contemporary bronze sculptures as you ride.
Continue through the back streets of Puerto Vallarta into the outlying villages, then turn onto a river trail that leads into the Sierra Madre mountain range.
Ride through rivers and the lush forest, with a break to purchase snacks and drinks midway through the ride. You'll also pass the famous Casa Kimberly, Elizabeth Taylor's glamorous 1960s home. This 3- or 4-hour tour concludes at the original departure point.
Please note: minimum age is 6 years, and all drivers must have a valid driver's license. If selecting the driver only option, the price is per ATV, simply select the number of passengers traveling and you'll be assigned that number of ATVs. If selecting the driver and passenger option, you can only select an even number of travelers as this option is reserved for sharing 1 ATV for every 2 people.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note: minimum age is 6 years and all drivers must have a valid driver's license. If selecting the driver only option, the price is per ATV, simply select the number of passengers traveling and you'll be assigned that number of ATVs. If selecting the driver and passenger option, you can only select an even number of travelers as this option is reserved for sharing 1 ATV for every 2 people.
- What to Bring: closed-toed shoes, sunscreen, bug-spray, Mexican pesos for souvenirs, snacks and gratuities for the guide
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cruise Ship Passengers: Please allow 90 minutes from ship docking time to arrive at our location.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Fully enjoyed the trip through the city and up into the jungle, with stops for drinks and lunch. Our guides were fun and knowledgeable, and the sights were unforgettable. I highly recommend this trip.
Great experience, great adventure! Worth every penny. Highly recommend the ATV excursion to anyone looking to see the beautiful sights of the Sierra Madre mountains and surrounding PV!
Our tour guide was Waldo, Puerto Vallarta is a beautiful city. Had our kids 7 yo girl and 9 yo boy. It was just my family so we basically had a private tour. Never rode an ATV was nervous at first but followed Waldo instruction and we had a blast!
ATV tour was a lot of fun. Quality people and tour was delivered as promised.
Absolute great time! Waldo was so knowledgeable and pleasant. LOVED the stop at the quaint little bar and could've stayed there all day! Trying to encourage them to sell fajita tacos or quesadillas or something so we can make a lunch break out of it! It was really neat. We loved seeing parts of PV that we could've never seen on our own. Best money spent on our trip. Would definitely recommend it!
The Adventure was awesome. Going through town and then the countryside mountain trails was a great experience. The best part was it was only my wife and I and our guide Waldo, who was terrific. He was very great to talk to when we got to the cantina in the mountains and had a cocktail. He also takes all the pictures and videos along the way.
Gonzalo was excellent to work with at the beginning of the tour to check in and talk. Rodolfo also helped us and was great.
The whole experience was top notch and worth every cent.
We had the most wonderful experience!! We loved that the tour was personalable, historical and so much fun! We loved having Seven as our tour guide, he was full of knowledge regarding all things Puerto Vallarta and made the 3 hr trip a blast! Thanks Estigo Tours!!!
The team was perfect! what a great ride through town and in the mountains...dropped by a bar, ate fresh mango off a tree and enough thrills in the experience. Seven our guide was fabulous! made us feel safe but did not spare any unique sites or rides. would highly recommend!!!