- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel by ATV through quaint Mexican villages and along the Cuale River into the lush Sierra Madre Mountains. Leave the tourist areas of Puerto Vallarta behind and explore the real Jalisco! This unique ATV adventure is one of the most popular tours and will be a day you won't forget!
- Use of helmet
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Complementary photos & videos
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Estigo Tours, Calle Honduras 135, 5 de Diciembre, 48350 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estigo Tours, Puerto Vallarta 48350 Mexico
Check in and Tutorials
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
Drive by the famous El Malecon (Boardwalk)
Pass By: Zona Romantica, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Journey Through the Picturesque Zona Romantica
Stop At: MORO PARAISO, 48373, Felipe Angeles 1100, Paso del Guayabo, Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Sierra Madre Mountains and Cuale River
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note: minimum age is 6 years and all drivers must have a valid driver's license. If selecting the driver only option, the price is per ATV, simply select the number of passengers traveling and you'll be assigned that number of ATVs. If selecting the driver and passenger option, you can only select an even number of travelers as this option is reserved for sharing 1 ATV for every 2 people.
- What to Bring: closed-toed shoes, sunscreen, bug-spray, Mexican pesos for souvenirs, snacks and gratuities for the guide
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cruise Ship Passengers: Please allow 90 minutes from ship docking time to arrive at our location.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.