- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a day sailing through the Caribbean Sea aboard on a 32 ft Catamaran. Decide if you want to go on a trip to Isla Mujeres or just sail on the bay. Snorkel and discover the natural beauty of the great reefs of Cancun. Private tour with a maximum of 13 passengers. You can choose between a half day or a full day trip.
- Snorkel gear included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- All activities
- private small-group tour for maximum 13 people
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- $13 USD per person dock and reef tax, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Marina Chac Chi
Returns to original departure point
Your private tour begins at the Chac Chi marina where you board your catamaran. From there, you will head to sail and admire the clear waters of the Caribbean. Decide if you want to visit Isla Mujeres. At Punta Sur, the southern tip, there's a lighthouse, the remains of a Mayan temple and a sanctuary for sea turtles. Take a swim at Playa Norte where you can snorkel and scuba diving on the surrounding coral reefs. The snorkeling equipment is included. Playa Norte is safe for swimming and the water is only chest deep.
Relax and drink a Tequila Sunrise. The catamaran has an open bar with several alcoholic drinks such as rum, whiskey or beer. You have also a non-alcoholic option like sodas or water. You can bring your own food.
Private tour with a maximum of 13 passengers where you can choose between a half day or full day catamaran cruise on Caribbean waters. Your trip ends at the Chac Chi marina.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress comfortable clothes, swimming suit, towel, sunglasses, biodegradable sunblock.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
I booked a morning cruise for my family and friends and we had such a blast! Transportation to and from our villa was provided for a reasonable fee. Upon arrival at the dock, we met Fernando and Willy and set sail for our cruise. Fernando presented us with various options to choose from. We chose to spend our time at a snorkel location where we were able to see lots of fish and then on to Isla Mujeres where we were able to enjoy the beach and surroundings. Having the open bar was a great perk. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with Fernando and Willy and we will definitely book this cruise again during our next visit!