- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get ready for a wonderful jungle and ocean adventure in Mexico! With this tour, you will be able to discover three extraordinary ecosystems of the Mayan world. Join us on a snorkeling tour that will surprise your as you encounter Mexico's biodiversity. You'll be surrounded by exotic marine life and will be able to explore an underground river in the middle of the jungle. Finally, you'll discover the mystical wonders of the Mayan sink holes (cenotes). This tour will change the way you feel about nature as you dive into the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean.
Reservations made with less than 24 hours prior to your tour date must provide Hotel information or pick up is not guaranteed.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Local taxes
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Monday through Saturday
This day trip and snorkeling tour will have you living a wonderful jungle and ocean adventure! During this tour, you will see unique and amazing ecosystems of the Mayan world.
After hotel pickup from your hotel in Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya, you will put your snorkeling gear on and dive into the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean. There, you will discover nature at its best as you encounter exotic marine life.
Continue your adventure to an underground river in the middle of the jungle. Be amazed by this place and connect to nature as you've never done so before. Later on, visit a sinkhole (cenote) and feel the Mayan culture and presence.
A professional guide will be with you at all times and will share information about the flora and fauna, as well the best snorkeling techniques. You will also enjoy a delicious lunch and beverages.
Take this tour to have a truly rewarding and amazing experience!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Very good, but it definitely felt like a tourist trap. Not natural mexico, it was all their private property that they turned into a "park" basically.people on my tour were touching coral and stomping on the bottom and ruining the experience and the guide didn't correct them, which harms habitats