- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit the breathtaking Teotihuacan Pyramids in an exclusive 6 hour PRIVATE tour with an articulate, upbeat guide & private luxury transport. Your time in Mexico City is precious. Do NOT get sucked into a group tour with robotic speeches or gimmicky guides trying to sell you things.
We offer an informative, well-paced & fun tour with a local bilingual expert, who truly makes this UNESCO cultural & archaeological site come alive! You can ask as many questions as you wish (or stop to catch your breath & simply be inspired!) because our guides adjust the tour to meet YOUR pace, mobility level & interests.
The tour includes hotel pick-up & drop-off & entrance tickets. It allows time to see both pyramids, the on-site museum (Tues-Sun) and to have a quiet lunch, or mezcal, before returning home.
Families with children are welcome. Ask to see the Basilica of Virgin of Guadalupe or 3 Cultures Plaza, during your tour if you wish!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Central Mexico City - Condesa, Centro HIstorico, Roma, Juarez, Polanco)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Your hotel/private accommodation/Airbnb in Central Mexico City. This is limited to the nighbourhoods of La Condesa, Centro HIstorico, La Roma, La Juarez, Polanco, Anzures and Cuauhtemoc.
If your hotel is outside these areas, you will need to designate a hotel within the accepted areas and arrange for us to collect you from there instead.
Alternatively you can contact us for a quote regarding a direct pick up from your hotel (in the Out of Area zone).
Returns to original departure point
Meet a driver at your hotel or private accommodation in central Mexico City for departure between 8:55am and 9am, traveling to Teotihuacan in a private luxury vehicle with your own driver/guide.
Arrive at the site by 10am, then start exploring the pyramids and grounds. Learn about the pre-Hispanic peoples who created the Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon, with the option to climb the pyramids—the Pyramid of the Sun is the third-largest pyramid in the world, and you'll have sweeping views from the top.
Following your time at the pyramids, continue to the onsite Teotihuacan Museum, which has a to-scale model showing the urban planning layout of the entire ancient city (museum visit is optional).
Pause for a snack of coffee and tamales (own expense), then begin the return trip to Mexico City, arriving at your accommodations at 3pm.
Please note: For those interested in visiting the Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe and/or the Three Cultures Square, a politically and historically significant archaeological site, simply notify your guide upon departure.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Is operated by a multi-lingual guide - English & Spanish
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Maximum is 7 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.