- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
GREAT REASONS TO VISIT MYSTIC ADVENTURE
. Small groups of maximum 8 couples
. Three private, natural cenotes. Not open to the public.
. Riding ATVS on real off road in the virgin jungle.
. Rappeling into a majestic cavern
. Guided snorkeling with impressive stalagtites & stalagmites 100’s of years old.
. Hidden swims deep in the jungle
. You will try a freshly made typical Mexican snack
. Adrenaline, culture & nature in one
. You will be deep in the jungle
. The tour is for any age
. Insurance included
. Includes Transportation to & from Mystic Adventure from your hotel or air b&b
- Two cenotes /Swimming & snorkeling
- Lockers and showers
- Shared or individual ATV.
- Safety gear (helmet and goggles)
- Snorkeling gear (mask,tube and life vest)
- Traditional Mexican snack (tamal and fruit flavored water)
- Visit to a Semi-Dry Cavern
- Round Transportation with pick up at your hotel (or air b&b)
- Entry/Admission - Mystic Adventure
Meeting up: Dos Ojos Park in Tulum.
Shared transportation available for Riviera Maya (20.00 USD per person).
Tulum hotels: Dreams Tulum, Pavo Real, Bahía Príncipe.
If you drive your own car we can see you at DOS OJOS PARK entrance, one of our staff will wait for you!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mystic Adventure, Tulum 77760 Mexico
• Meeting up at the park or pick up from your hotel (optional).
• Guides introduction and activities explanation.
• Snorkeling tour admiring natural decorations (stalagmites and stalactites) inside and outside the water, and beautiful light effects.
• Transportation to the area for second activity:
• Approximately 45 minutes of traveling on ATV through the jungle´s rough and flat areas, ups and downs, rocks and roots.
• Arriving at the second cenote, just like a natural swimming pool of crystal clear water in the middle of nowhere, you will have time for swimming and diving (30 minutes approx).
• Traditional Mayan Tamal tasting
• Return to your stay
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No cancellations due rain / This trip is operated in all weather conditions
- Minimum age to drive ATV 16 years old
- Kids from 0 to 5 years old only have to pay transportation fee ($20.00 USD)
- Meeting time will vary from the starting time, we will confirm it one day before the trip.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.