- 7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the fascinating underwater world of the Mexican Caribbean on a leisurely snorkel tour in search of three of the world’s seven sea turtle species while also viewing brightly colored tropical fish,rays and unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience. Journey deep into the subtropical rainforest of the Yucatan to an exclusive nature park that is home to an extensive underground river system. Enjoy an included lunch then swim and snorkel in the crystal clear fresh waters of a massive “cenote" on this 5-hour tour and marvel at the thousands of spectacular stalagmites and stalactites that surround you at every turn.
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Bilingual guide
- Round Transportation with AC (From Playa del Carmen or Cancun Hotel Zone)
- Equipment required for both water activities
- Light snack: Patties, Fresh fruit, pastries, cereal bar and refreshments,
- Vegetarian or Gluten Free Options available under request.
- Bottled water
- 10 USD for conservation of marine fauna
Traveler pickup is offered
For Airbnb please provide the full address to provide you the nearest meeting point. Pick up from Cancun between 06:00am -07:00 am. Pick up from Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen between 07:00 am-08:00 am and Pick up from Tulum around 09:00 am
Returns to original departure point
Explore the fascinating underwater world of the Mexican Caribbean on a leisurely snorkel tour in search of three of the world´s seven sea turtle species.
Unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience while you view:
• brightly colored tropical fish
• Every day we get the chance to see around 3 different species of sea turtles.
• Akumal Beach, Akumal Mexico
• Cenote Caracol, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- WHAT TO BRING:
- Comfortable, fresh clothing
- Change of clothing
- Hat or cap
- Money for photos, souvenirs and tips
- The use of sunblock is prohibited before water activities.
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not recommended for participants who do not have basic swimming skills (for aquatic activities)
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.