- 6 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Nature lovers, outdoor enthusiasts and history buffs — find your paradise at Xcaret, an eco-archaeological park located along the Riviera Maya. View birds and butterflies, swim in a lagoon, hike through the jungle and visit archaeological sites. Explore an underground river and spot monkeys, macaws and deer. Top off the day with a night show extravaganza of lights, costumes and dance that brings Mayan history and culture to life. Enjoy convenient pickup and drop-off from most Playa del Carmen hotels.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Use of lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas
- Life jackets and inner tubes
- Water activities in the underground river
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One buffet lunch with fruit-flavored drinks, coffee and one beer
- Use of Plus Area facility
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Access to beaches, bays and natural pools
- 10% discount on some optional activities
- Entry/Admission - Xcaret
- Optional activities
- Food and drinks (if Xcaret Plus option is not selected)
Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you need the option of wheelchair you need to provide the information to the company so then you will get an special minivan with the service, there´s no extra cost.
We would like to make it comfortable for you. We will pick you up at your hotel. During the booking, please choose Pickup Location and then select the radio button saying "Please pick me up at" and choose "I don't see my pickup location" from the drop down then type the hotel name on the box underneath so that we can easily locate your hotel pickup.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
You will leave Xcaret at around 5pm to return to your Playa del Carmen hotel. If you would like to stay for the night show, buses leave Xcaret around 9pm.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xcaret, Carretera Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Km. 282, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Xcaret boasts more than 40 aquatic activities, natural attractions and cultural shows, including a butterfly pavilion where native butterflies of the Yucatan Peninsula fly in their natural habitat, a coral reef aquarium, a henequen hacienda with its Museum of Popular Mexican Art and a seven-level Mexican cemetery with 365 tombs!
Enjoy access to beaches, bays and natural pools with complimentary lounge chairs, hammocks, lifejackets and inner tubes. Swim or snorkel in the pristine waters of Xcaret’s underground rivers and stroll through the Tropical Jungle Trail. Marvel at the views from the Rotating Scenic Tower, visit the House of Whispers and see the Living Museum of Orchids. At the end of the day, dazzle your senses with a musical spectacle of light and color that takes you on a journey through the history of Mexico since pre-Columbian times.
Your admission includes a buffet lunch with one beer and unlimited beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters and coffee) with your food.
Duration: 12 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child prices are height dependent: Children over 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the adult price; children between 3.2 feet (1 meter) and 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the child price; all children under 3.2 feet (1 meter) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please bring proof of age for children between 4-11 years old.
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable lightweight clothing, walking shoes or sneakers, biodegradable sunblock, a swimsuit and towel, and an extra change of clothing
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.