- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Immerse yourself in Mayan culture at Chichen Itza, one of the new Seven Wonders of the World, where a privileged entrance awaits you – without the lines! This day trip from Merida takes you throughout the archeological park to top attractions like the Great Ball Court, La Iglesia and the sacrificial cenote. Step inside the Pyramid of Kukulcán for a rare glimpse of the Chac Mool sculpture. Enjoy lunch and a dance performance at Mayaland Resort, with access to the swimming pool.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Transportation from meeting point in Merida (drop off at major hotels at Cancun or Riviera Maya if option selected)
- Buffet lunch at the Mayaland Hotel
- Entrance fee to Cenote Tsukan
- Entrance fee to the Mayan Planetarium
- Free access to Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows facilities: swimming pool, restrooms, lounge chairs.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fee to Chichén Itzá (payment only in pesos)
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Chichen Itza
1: San Juan Park, Calle 67A 529, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
2: Gran Hotel, Calle 60 496, Centro, 97000 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
3: McDonald's, Paseo de Montejo 454, Itzimná, 97100 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
4: Mayan World Museum of Mérida, Calle 60 299 E, Unidad Revolución, 97110 Mérida, Yuc., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Carr. Costera del Golfo 180 Pisté, Chichen Itza Mexico
To start the excursion, we will pick you up in a 16 seat van (small groups for luxurious comfort!) from a meeting point in Merida.
After arriving at the Mayaland Hotel, we will head directly to the archaeological site through our private entrance. Our certified tour guide will take you on a 2 hours tour exploring the secrets of the ancient Mayan Civilization.
Your guide will explain the historical significance of all the most important temples of this ancient city before leaving you to enjoy Chichen Itza at your own pace. Admire the Pyramid of Kukulcán, one of the 7 Wonders of the New World, the Temple of the Warriors, The Ball Court, The Observatory, The Nunnery and beautifully conserved smaller temples in their vicinity. Take as many pictures as you like!
After your visit to the site, you will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at the Mayaland Hotel. During lunch ,you will be entertained by our traditional Yucatan music and dance performances by the Mayaland regional ballet.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: it is recommended that you bring bottled water, a swimsuit and to wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza apply to children from 3 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Admission fee into the archaeological site is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance. This is governed by the local municipality and our Tour providers have no control over this. The amount is usually approximately $481 Pesos which is only around $24 USD per person.
- Please verify your near meeting point and schedule.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.