- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience whale watching like never before. Humpbacks and grays visit Los Cabos warm waters every year, providing one of nature's most incredible shows. You also get a delicious brunch as the captain looks for whales as soon you depart from the marina. This tour has a 90% record of finding whales in the 23 years it's been operating. Comfort and safety are guaranteed on board of the new Sun Rider 100' catamaran.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Free drinks included
- Breakfast included
- National Park fees
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Breakfast cruise
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Your tour begins as your captain welcomes you on board. The crew will offer you a welcome drink of your choice. Then, you'll head out to Cabo's popular landmark, El Arco, providing time for the obligated picture with friends and loved ones.
From there, you'll start to look for whales, and you will learn from the crew about the whales' characteristics, behavior, and how to follow them without disturbing them. See these amazing creatures and take incredible pictures with the scenic landscape in the background.
After you have taken plenty of photos, you will enjoy a delicious brunch with a good variety of food to enjoy. It is all fresh, prepared onboard for you. The crew will also have a show for you and the dance floor will be open so you can dance your way back to the marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Note: Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.