- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Xplor is a unique underground world, located in the heart of the Riviera Maya that invites you to explore and rediscover your emotions and senses in nature. It is an impressive site ideal for a day surrounded by adventure and fun. Your all-inclusive ticket gives you access to the park and its four adventure activities in a total of 7 circuits. These are ziplines, amphibious vehicles, underground rafts and stalactite rivers. On top of this, you'll also get all the services necessary to enjoy a full day of unlimited thrills and comfort.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Access to 2 river circuits to paddle on rafts
- Access to two circuits with 14 ziplines
- Amphibious vehicles use
- Lunch buffet and unlimited beverages (coffee, hot chocolate and multi flavor water. We do not offer alcoholic beverages)
- Locker for two
- Entry/Admission - Xplor Park
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Xplor Park in the Riviera Maya
From Monday to Saturday
Visit: Xplor Park, Carretera Chetumal, Puerto Juarez Km 282, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Xplor Explore the dimensions of the adventure park and its natural beauty: Fly through the air and speed down ziplines ranging from 26 to 148 feet (8 to 45 meters) in height, then land in the crystal-clear waters of the cenotes where you can climb suspension bridges.
Drive an all-terrain amphibious vehicle through jungle trails and fascinating caves where you’ll marvel at the extraordinary rock formations. Paddle a raft through underwater caves and discover fascinating grottos. Swim along the river between stalactites and stalagmites in this spectacular underground world. Trained staff are on hand to ensure your safety at all times, and all equipment (including lifejacket and helmet) are included.
Your admission includes an all-you-can-eat buffet (go as many times as you wish during the day), unlimited fruit-flavored drinks and hot chocolate when you get out of both rivers.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years
- Children aged 5 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID at the ticket office of the Park)
- Children over 55” m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit
- Bring insect repellent be free of the following chemicals to be use in the Park: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Bring cash so you can go back home with a souvenirs
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.