- 8 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Xplor is a unique underground world, located in the heart of the Riviera Maya that invites you to explore and rediscover your emotions and senses in nature. It is an impressive site ideal for a day surrounded by adventure and fun. Your all-inclusive ticket gives you access to the park and its four adventure activities in a total of 7 circuits. These are ziplines, amphibious vehicles, underground rafts and stalactite rivers. On top of this, you'll also get all the services necessary to enjoy a full day of unlimited thrills and comfort.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Access to 2 river circuits to paddle on rafts
- Access to two circuits with 14 ziplines
- Amphibious vehicles use
- Lunch buffet and unlimited beverages (coffee, hot chocolate and multi flavor water. We do not offer alcoholic beverages)
- Locker for two
- Entry/Admission - Xplor
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Xplor Park in the Riviera Maya
From Monday to Saturday
Xplor Park will offer you some of life's unforgettable moments. Set in a natural landscape you will be able to enjoy adventure, fun and thrills and make the most out of your day. Your all-inclusive ticket will allow you to explore, learn and live an adventure.
The Park offers four activities for your enjoyment, each lasting approximately 45 minutes and you are entitled to do each activity once. It all starts and ends at the Heart of Xplor, where you'll find the restrooms, lockers, restaurant/snack bar, shop, refreshment stand, and hammocks and rest area.
You will discover an amazing seven-circuit underground world and find an amazing amount of rock formations. Set out on adventures with safe, cutting edge equipment as you drive Amphibious Vehicles on top and under the earth. Hop aboard rafts and row through underground chambers, fly through the treetops on zip-lines and swim through caves, grottoes and sinkholes. Don't miss gazing at the amazing surrounding landscape as you experience a refreshing water landing on a scenic hanging hammock chair.
You also have access to unlimited smoothies and juices, plus a delicious buffet lunch available at “El Troglodita” Restaurant to top of your visit to this park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years
- Children aged 5 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID at the ticket office of the Park)
- Children over 55” m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit
- Bring insect repellent be free of the following chemicals to be use in the Park: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Bring cash so you can go back home with a souvenirs
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Tour was fun, but really not a place to spend the whole day. The best part is the zipline. The ATV's are boring and the underwater cave is so jam packed, it is like bumper cars. Lunch was bananas and cookies. Also DO NOT BOOK ON VIATOR. It is much less expensive at the venue and and the 'price match' is a joke.
This park is very well done, well managed and has very helpful staff at all areas of the park. Park is clean, easy to navigate and a welcoming environment. Each attraction was well done and a bunch of fun.
We were a momma and her two daughters and had a great time. I would guess the boys would give 5 stars. It is reasonable for our Colorado Zip lines are less interesting and much more expensive. Expect crowds and waiting in line but we enjoyed the underground boat, zip lines, and the vehicle trail that zips through tunnels, bumps and bends. 5 star for probably ages 5-12 kids. 4 for older kids and adults.