- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend a day splashing around Xel-Há, a natural aquarium located on an inlet along the Riviera Maya. Snorkel and swim in a lagoon, float down a river in an inner tube, or go bicycling and rope climbing. Plus, check out cenotes, caves and a hidden beach. When hunger strikes, enjoy your choice of Mayan cuisine, burgers, seafood, among other included meal options at the park’s various restaurants. Round-trip hotel transport from Playa del Carmen is included.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All-you-can-eat buffet
- Access to showers, lockers and towels
- Use of snorkel equipment and inner tubes
- Life vests
- Entry/Admission - Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret
- Optional activities
Traveler pickup is offered
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/1/2016 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Tour finishes between 5:30pm and 7:30pm
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xel-Ha Park by Xcaret, Puerto Juarez Federal Highway, km 240, Solidaridad 77780 Mexico
Xel-HaConsidered the world’s largest natural aquarium, the park offers snorkeling among hundreds of tropical fish and more than 90 marine species that inhabit the creek. Enjoy the best marine and land activities in Xel-Ha’s series of inlets, lagoons, sinkholes and caves, where seawater mixes with the fresh water of the world’s longest underground river system. Take advantage of educational programs such as the conservation of the endangered queen conch.
Enjoy complimentary lifejackets, inner tubes and bicycles with access to lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas. Slide down ziplines and splash into the crystal clear waters of a cenote or dive into a spectacular cove. Vsit Xel-Ha’s vegetation nursery, and marvel at the mangroves and rainforest dotted with orchids. See the apiary of the Melipona bee (with a traditional Mayan harvest of honey twice a year) and learn more about the Mayan culture.
Your admission includes buffet-style breakfast, lunch and snacks (international and Mexican cuisine) with unlimited drinks and a domestic open bar.
Duration: 12 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Food and beverages are included at the 5 restaurants with Mexican, international and fast food as well as snacks and ice cream.
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, comfortable clothes and biodegradable sunscreen
- Child prices are age dependent. From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price. Under 4 years old have free admission, must be registered on ticket.
- Optional activities include: Swim with Dolphins, Dolphin Trek, Sea Trek, Snuba, Manatee Encounter, Stingray Encounter, Zip Bike, Temaxcal.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.