- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a trip in the Mayan jungle riding a 4X4 CAN-AM ATVs 450 cc and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of an underground river. You'll also get to visit Tulum and enjoy the most amazing archaeological site overlooking the Caribbean. Your tour includes a professional guide, all necessary equipment, transportation and lunch.
Reservations made with less than 24 hours prior to your tour date must provide Hotel information or pick up is not guaranteed.
- All-inclusive tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Parque Aventuras Mayas
- Optional collision insurance avaiable for $15 USD.
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up service in all of Riviera Maya resorts.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Tour the archeological site of Tulum with a certified guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parque Aventuras Mayas, Unnamed Road, Q.R., Mexico
Ride a 4x4 can-am ATV 450cc into the Mayan jungle. Enjoy snorkeling in an underground river with crystal clear waters and as a perfect finish delight yourself by savoring real Mexican cusine.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important: Minimum driving age is 16 years; minimum rider age is 8 years. You must book a double-rider ATV if you are travelling with kids between 8 and 15 years
- Basic swimming skills required.
- Prescription goggles available under previous request.
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, pregnant women or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Limited to participants under 300 lbs. (135 kg.) and under size 44
- Bring along: Comfortable clothes and footwear, water shoes, sunglasses and hat, bathing suit, extra T-shirt, towel, only biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent, cash (pictures, souvenirs, tips and extra insurance).
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.