- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a trip in the Mayan jungle riding a 4X4 CAN-AM ATVs 450 cc and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of an underground river. You'll also get to visit Tulum and enjoy the most amazing archaeological site overlooking the Caribbean. Your tour includes a professional guide, all necessary equipment, transportation and lunch.
Reservations made with less than 24 hours prior to your tour date must provide Hotel information or pick up is not guaranteed.
- All-inclusive tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Optional collision insurance avaiable for $15 USD.
Hotels in Riviera Maya
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Enjoy the perfect mixture of culture and adventure as you tour one of the most amazing archaeological sites overlooking the Caribbean. See incredible archaeological remains and learn all about the Mayan culture on a guided tour of Tulum. You will also have a chance to explore the site on your own admiring the breathtaking views and taking unforgettable pictures.
Then, you'll enjoy a thrilling adventure riding a Can-am ATV into the Mayan jungle. Finally, you'll enjoy snorkeling through an underground river with its crystal clear waters and astounding rock formations. To top it all off, delight yourself with a delicious buffet lunch including grilled chicken, rice, beans, salad bar, corn chips and hot sauces. Purified water and non alcoholic beverages are also included.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important: Minimum driving age is 16 years; minimum rider age is 8 years. You must book a double-rider ATV if you are travelling with kids between 8 and 15 years
- Basic swimming skills required.
- Prescription goggles available under previous request.
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, pregnant women or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Limited to participants under 300 lbs. (135 kg.) and under size 44
- Bring along: Comfortable clothes and footwear, water shoes, sunglasses and hat, bathing suit, extra T-shirt, towel, only biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent, cash (pictures, souvenirs, tips and extra insurance).
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We did a bachelor party for this event and it was the perfect amount of time and experience/interaction. We had a blast and would definitely recommend it.
Orlando our tour guide was great very knowledgeable, I will say that the atv tour wasn’t as exciting as I thought it would be but was still all around a great experience
The tour was great! We felt safe during the ATV tour, the course was well maintained and the cenote was beautiful. Tulum was very beautiful. We felt the activities could have been scheduled differently, as it was extremely hot at the ruins in the afternoon. We werent aware of the order of activities
This tour was great. Our driver Flavio picked us up at the hotel and then he was with us all day. He made sure we were okay and having a great time. ATV, our guide was Flavio and Herlan. Both men were very helpful. Then when we got to Tulum Ruins, our guide Ernesto was very informative. My cousins and I had a great time. Thanks guys!