- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience an amazing eco-archaeological adventure as you unveil the Maya culture by exploring the ancient cities of the Maya civilization and visiting genuine communities where inhabitants will share their traditions and lifestyle. You'll explore the Tulum and Coba Ruins and learn from the locals at a traditional village as you interact with Maya families.Top off your tour with a swim in a beautiful cenote and a delicious traditional meal. This is a full experience of Maya culture in the Riviera Maya.
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Towels and Lockers
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Alltournative Lifetime Experiences
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Video (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Between 6am and 7am (depending on your hotel's location)
Monday to Friday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Coba 77793 Mexico
Visit temples and the legendary ballgame of this majestic archeological site. Follow the paths to arrive at the Nohoch Mul, the highest temple around, from the top of which you will enjoy breathtaking views of the amazing jungle that surrounds the site. Optional bike rental is available at the site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
This archaeological site is one of the most impressive ceremonial centers of the area because it’s located seaside, which make it even more unique. Learn about the Mayan culture and history of this beautiful ancient city that was occupied in 1200. Admire this beautiful Caribbean beach with turquoise waters.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Alltournative Lifetime Experiences, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
Interact with Mayan families and be part of a community project. Swim in a beautiful Cenote (underground cave with clear fresh water), participate in a Mayan ceremony and enjoy a traditional meal.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit, extra shirt and cash or credit card for crafts and photos
- This expedition is not suitable for children under 6 years old. People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- Children from 6 to 12 years old pay kids price. 13 years old children pay adult price
- For safety reasons, at the Mayan village, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion. This expedition operates under all weather conditions.
- Rappel & Zipline restrictions
- Harness sizes – XSmall to XLarge
- Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in
- Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26in
- Maximum weight – 264 lbs.
- Minimum age – 6 years old
- Minimum height – 3.6 ft
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.