- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
See the world-famous Mexico City Folkloric Ballet (Ballet Folklorico) at one of four rotating venues. You’ll witness the Mexico of yesterday and today during three hours of entertainment with beautiful folk songs and dances, including mariachi music. The onstage energy and dancers in their fabulous costumes make it the 'Best Dance Show of the World in Mexico'! Accompaniment by a guide plus hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Mexico City, Reforma or Polanco are included with your admission.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Mexico City, Reforma or Polanco
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Tour departs from most hotels located in downtown Mexico City, Reforma and Polanco
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Wednesday and Sunday
The nightlife in Mexico City is second to none and provides an enormous variety of entertainment – but this is one show not to be missed!
For approximately sixty years the Ballet Folklorico of Mexico, founded by artistic director Amalia Hernandez, has performed more than 15,000 shows to 22 million people worldwide. The folk dance company preserves Mexico’s traditional arts by filming dances, recording music and photographing costumes from regions throughout Mexico, and presents these forms on stage.
Marvel at the dancers in their magnificent costumes – including multi-colored shawls, embroidered shirts, sombreros, fans and ribbons – as they entertain audiences of all ages. You’ll enjoy this vibrant spectacle full of movement and exciting rhythms that delight the senses.
As you listen to the music and watch each choreographed dance, learn about the folk traditions from various populations in Mexico – from the Mayan Empire of the Yucatan Peninsula to the cowboy cultures of Spanish-colonized Jalisco.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Seats provided are preferential seats located in the Galeria Zone or in the second floor of the building in a section called the amphitheater. These seats are offered in order for guests to appreciate the show from all angles
- Note: venues rotate between: Teatro Hidalgo, Bellas Artes, Museo de Antropologia and Castillo de Chapultepec. You will be advised which venue you will go to upon reconfirmation
- Note: The duration of this tour may vary due to traffic and/or weather conditions
- Important: Itinerary is subject to change during holidays and special occasions. Please kindly contact the local tour operator for information and confirmation, cancelation is not available.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.