- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
See the world-famous Mexico City Folkloric Ballet (Ballet Folklorico) at one of four rotating venues. You’ll witness the Mexico of yesterday and today during three hours of entertainment with beautiful folk songs and dances, including mariachi music. The onstage energy and dancers in their fabulous costumes make it the 'Best Dance Show of the World in Mexico'! Accompaniment by a guide plus hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Mexico City, Reforma or Polanco are included with your admission.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Mexico City, Reforma or Polanco
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Entry/Admission - Chapultepec Castle
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from most hotels located in downtown Mexico City, Reforma and Polanco
Directions: If your hotel is located outside of downtown Mexico City, Reforma or Polanco, please call Olympus Tours at least 48 hours prior to departure date to confirm your exact meeting location and departure time
Dates: Wednesday and Sunday
Please consider the time to get to the theater could be different because the traffic conditions and place can be change depend on the season.
Wednesday and Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palacio de Bellas Artes, Avenida Juarez y Eje Central s/n Centro Histórico, Mexico City 06050 Mexico
You can enjoy this Folkloric show in this theater from January to November and some days on December
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chapultepec Castle, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, Mexico City 11100 Mexico
You can enjoy this Folkloric show in this theater some days on December
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Seats provided are preferential seats located in the Galeria Zone or in the second floor of the building in a section called the amphitheater. These seats are offered in order for guests to appreciate the show from all angles
- Note: venues rotate between: Teatro Hidalgo, Bellas Artes, Museo de Antropologia and Castillo de Chapultepec. You will be advised which venue you will go to upon reconfirmation
- Note: The duration of this tour may vary due to traffic and/or weather conditions
- Important: Itinerary is subject to change during holidays and special occasions. Please kindly contact the local tour operator for information and confirmation, cancelation is not available.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.