- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover Chichen Itza on a private tour from Cancun. Explore this UNESCO World Heritage site outside of Cancun at your own pace; private tours allow you to dictate how long you'd like to spend at the site. Visit the ball court, the castle, and the Sacred Cenote, all integral parts of the most important archaeological sites from the Mayan Empire. Hire an on-site guide or upgrade your tour to include drinks and lunch, both at additional costs.
Private day trip to Chichen Itza from Cancun
Spend as much of the day as you'd like at Chichen Itza, an ancient Mayan ruin and UNSECO World Heritage Site
Explore the observatory, the Sacred Cenote, the ball court and the castle
Complimentary roundtrip transportation from your hotel in a private vehicle
You choose the start and end times for your private tour Upgrade to include lunch or lunch with drinks
- All entrance fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private round-trip transportation to and from Cancun
- Private self-guided tour of the archaeological zone (guide not included)
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Lunch (if option not selected)
- Guide (can be hired on site for USD 50 - 60)
- State Tax applies Per Access of $260 MXP or its equivalent in USD
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please contact the support team to set your pick up time.
Returns to original departure point
Why Travelers Choose This Tour Chichen Itza is a truly captivating archeaological site, and taking a private tour allows you to see it on your own terms. Start out whenever you're ready and spend as many hours as you'd like exploring this ancient Mayan capital.
Meet your professional driver at your hotel for your trip to Chichen Itza. Private tours allow you to set your own pickup time and dictate how long you spend wandering amongst the ruins at this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Chichen Itza lies approximately 2 hours south west of Cancun, and your private car will ensure you get there in comfort. Upon arrival at this marvel of the ancient Mayan Empire, opt to hire an on-site guide at an additional cost of about US $50-60. Guides can take you a little deeper into the historical significance of sites such as the Sacred Cenote (Cenote Sagrado,) the castle, the ball court and the observatory. The Yucatan's most important archaeological site deserves to be explored at your leisure, which you can do on a private tour. Upgrade to include lunch at a local restaurant. Enjoy regional dishes like salad, rice, soup, chicken and fish while watching a folkloric show. When you've explored Chichen Itza and the surrounding area sufficiently, meet your driver for private transportation back to your Cancun hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: A guide is not included on this tour and can be hired on site for USD 50-60
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.