- 1 hour 35 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
On this 2-hour, small-group tour, discover spectacular ocean-side cliffs, desert ranges, private untouched beaches, and canyon trails as you ride on horseback through a coastal desert. Horseback riding is the perfect way to enjoy the tranquility of Baja's varied landscape while contemplating the magnificent scenery. Water, snacks, round-trip hotel transport, and a professional guide are all included.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Carisuva
- Entry/Admission - Playa Migrino
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from all San Jose and Cabo San Lucas hotels. We also offer pickup from vacation rentals and hostels. Please provide address as detailed as possible.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Operates daily with three tour schedules starting at 9:30am, 12:30pm, and 3:30 pm tour (availability may vary)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Start the Horseback ride from a typical Baja ranch, cross the desert and discover a hidden beach while riding a gentle horse.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Carisuva, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
Visit a typical, ocean-front Baja Ranch full of horses, goats, pigs, chicken and friendly donkeys. Enjoy a majestic horseback ride through the desert landscape and a deserted beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Playa Migrino, Los Cabos, Baja California
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years old.
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems
- Please bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a light jacket
- Please wear pants and comfortable shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We had a great time, both Miguel the photographer and Miguel the host were a lot of fun. Highlight was our full gallops on the beach.
Great horses beautiful views. The horses don't gallop and were easy to ride. I've never ridden before and had a great time. The tour guide doesn't say much if anything but he did take pictures for us. The tour could have been shorter because for us there wasn't much to see, but it may have been because it wasn't the rainy season.