- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you!
After a short theory and pool session you will dive at the famous Underwater Museum (MUSA) with over 500 permanent life-size sculptures.
- All necessary equipment included
- Instant Confirmation
- Close encounter with wildlife
- 1 theory session
- 1 pool session
- 1 open water boat dive at MUSA (Underwater Museum)
- full scuba diving equipment
- Professional PADI Instructor
- Food and drinks
- This service requires payment of $10.00 USD (U.S. dollars) per person prior to boarding, payable in cash for use of marine natural elements (Art. 198 of the Act Federal rights)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - you have to reach meeting point by yourself
Hotel Riu Caribe, Km 5.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/19/2019 - 12/31/2020
|Tuesday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
A PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience is a great way to find out what scuba diving is really like before you take the full scuba certification course. With one of our PADI Instructors you will have a prior theory session and then enter the shallow end of the pool with all the equipment that divers use to dive in the sea and you will learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive. After a pool session you will do your first ocean dive under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
This dive will be held at famous Underwater Museum (Museo Subacuatico de Arte) which consists of over 500 permanent life-size sculptures and is one of the largest and most ambitious underwater artificial art attractions in the world.
The whole experience lasts around 4 hours.
To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
• Museo Subacuatico de Arte, 77560 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You have to provide us information about your hotel (name and address)
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving: PADI Medical Statement: https://goo.gl/az6I9P
- Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.