- 1 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cozumels # 1 Natural Park! Enjoy snorkeling and diving at 100% visibility facing the second largest barrier reef in the world! To top it all off, Tequila Tour, Sea Lion Show, Mayan House & Archaeological Replicas and lots of beach! On site there is a Spa, Temazcal, Zipline, Swimming with Dolphins and many more recreational activities for the entire family.
- Beach access
- Chairs, palapas and hammocks
- Restrooms and showers
- Life vests
- Free parking
- Free Wi Fi (social media only)
- Entry/Admission - Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Extra ectivities (Zip line, swim with Dolphins, Manaties, sealions, snorkel gear, tequila tasting, SPA, etc.
Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
Park hours 8am to 4pm, Monday to Saturday
Visit: Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Located inside Cozumels National Reef Marine Park enjoy snorkeling, scuba diving or just relaxing on the beach.
Services and attractions included are: Hammocks and beach chairs, life vest, underwater sculptures, sea lion show, prehispanic replicas, tropical garden, crocodile exhibition, tequila museum, mayan hut, inlet swimming area, showers and dressing rooms.
At Chankanaab you may choose to experience an adventure, like swimming with a dolphin, flying through the air on the zip line, a kayak trip, having a relaxing massage and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Clean and pretty. Friendly staff. Snorkeling, swimming, zip lining, free (and very good) seal show. Was able to see the dolphins practicing even though didn't pay to swim with them. Don't let the dark rocks fool you - there are many colorful fish to see when snorkeling. Bad: very rocky especially in swimming area. Can't believe someone hasn't gotten hurt. They should remove the rocks in the swimming area!!!
Had a great adventure at Chankanaab. The water was absolutely beautiful but was a little cold. We could stroll at our leisure and see the small animal park and snorkle as we wanted. Even got a great massage! Wonderful! Lots of iguanas roaming the grounds, beautiful creatures. Would recommend and are planning a repeat visit. Food was okay, but would definitely recommend.
Paying extra for this tour was unnecessary. We walked right up to the ticket counter and walked right in. There was NO LINE to get in, so we paid 5.00 more per person there were 6 of usso 30 US extra for NOTHING with this tour!!! We absolutely LOVED Chankanaab Adventure Park and would highly recommend it. Just take a taxi from cruise terminal - have to stand in taxi line outside terminal to get a taxi, but then walk right up to counter to get in. The taxi from terminal for 6 cost us 30. and return cost 24. for 6 of us, so we got taken on the way there. We would go back for sure. Lots to do, lots to walk around and see and beautiful setting to just chill and relax. We did it all and had so much fun as a family.