- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Meet the whale shark. The biggest fish in the world, the giant gentle. Just a few minutes away from the city of La Paz, you will search, see and swim with one or various whale sharks in a truly experience of a lifetime on small groups from 6 to 10 people maximum, this is in order to avoid big crowds and waiting lines.
The duration is aproximate 2 hours, this depends on how far or close we find the whale sharks.
- Local taxes
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment and wetsuits
- Federal permits (whale shark bracelet)
- Traveler's insurance
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Towel, sweatshirt and biodegradable sunscreen
Marina La Paz, Calle Topete 3040 y Legaspy, Barrio Manglito, 23060 La Paz, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: MeXplore, Calle Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez 2960 Topete, La Paz 23060 Mexico
We will meet "Marina de La Paz" 30 minutes before the departure time. This marina is located on "Topete and Legaspy" streets, just 5 minutes away from the downtown by car.
Then we will give you all the gear you need: mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuit. After that we will depart to the whale shark area and start looking for whale sharks.
Once we found one or more we will start the watching and snorkel activity. Our groups are 8 people maximum per boat, this ensures not crowded boats and a more profesional and personalized service. We will do the snorkeling activity in groups of 2 or 3 maximum at the same time on the water, so you have a comfortable experience. The guide will take turns with every group and you will be able to swim several times and very probable with more than one whale shark, the times you want to snorkel depends on you, we won't limit you to jump in the water just 1 or 2 times, we want you to make the best of your visit to La Paz!
All the snorkeling gear and wetsuits are included in the price, as well as the whale shark bracelets (federal requirrment), traveler's insurance, a certified EFR and tour guide, boat captain and refreshments (cookies, fruit, water and sodas).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring towel, sweatshirt and biodegradable sunscreen
- Minimum age is 4 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Activity restricted for safety and federal regulations to: women in pregnancy, heart, neck and breathing problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.