- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The Tulum-Coba-Cenote tour offers the experience of combining the best sceneries of the Riviera Maya in these archaeological zones, where you will be able to admire beautiful landscapes and enigmatic constructions, adding a fantastic portion in the tour to swim in a fresh water well.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
From your hotel lobby or aparment doors. Some hotels and aparments in Playa del Carmen Down Town have a meeting point to pick you up. We`ll provide to you the afternoon before your pick up time and pick up point. Check your email the afternoon before to the tour from 15:00
Same place where you will be pick up in the morning.
In a confortable motor coach, you will be transported south of Quintana Roo state, where this atonishing Walled Mayan City awaits. A Professional Tour Guide, will guide you along the most impressive section of the city, he will explain all about their culture, way of life and their incredible knowledge of arquitecture and designing capabilities, also there, enjoy it's fantastic beach!. We will continue to Coba, an ancient city with huge piramids you still can climb, rent a bicycle to move from one piramid to the other, is so fun!
• Between 6:45 and 7:45 h Pick up from your hotel or meeting point
• 8:45 to 9:15 h Departure from the Excursion Departure Center
• 9:45 h Guided tour of Tulum
• 10:30 h Free Time
• 11:15 h Cenote time, water well
• 13:15 h Lunch time
• 14:15 h Guided tour of Cobá
• 15:15 h Free time
• 17:45 h Return to hotels
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.