- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit the park of Xenotes Oasis Maya and explore four phenomenal cenotes in the Yucatan jungle, each calling for a different adventure: rappelling, ziplining, kayaking and snorkeling. Learn from an expert guide about cenote formation, and admire the various physical attributes of each type of sinkhole. During this fun flurry of activity, hear about the mythical spirit-guardians that protect these cenote sites. Enjoy cookies and chocolate after each cenote adventure, as well as a scrumptious gourmet picnic lunch. Round-trip transport from your hotel in Playa del Carmen is included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
- Local guide
- Use of necessary equipment
- Picnic lunch
- Wine and beer during lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Light refreshments (coffee, chocolate, Mexican sweet bread)
- Entry/Admission - Xenotes Oasis Maya
Traveler pickup is offered
We would like to make it comfortable for you. We will pick you up at your hotel. During the booking, please choose Pickup Location and then select the radio button saying "Please pick me up at" and choose "I don't see my pickup location" from the drop down then type the hotel name on the box underneath so that we can easily locate your hotel pickup.
If you selected an option with transportation, you must contact Grupo Xcaret at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Daily, except Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xenotes Oasis Maya, Carretera, Quintana Roo Puerto Morelos - Leona Vicario km 22, Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
Xenotes Full Day Tour Spend a day on a trip to explore 4
Unique natural sinks, or cenotes, in the Yucatan countryside. These
incredible natural geological formations create the perfect setting
for the adventurer within you, with crystalline groundwater and a
Remarkable network of natural caverns everywhere.
During your time in Xenotes, you can try your luck in zip line, rappel,
Kayak and snorkel. Dry at lunchtime and enjoy a variety
of food, including soups, cheeses, sausages, rustic breads and a
variety of fresh accompaniments. These free form cenotes
They offer a safe and relaxing environment for a natural escape from thedaily routine.
Duration: 12 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.
- It is recommended that you bring aqua shoes or water socks
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (113 kg)
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Note: please avoid using makeup or chemical repellents that affect the ecosystem of the cenotes, use only chemical-free sunblock
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.