- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On this tour, you will visit the greatest petrified waterfalls of Hierve el Agua and learn about the Mezcal process and enjoy some shots of different flavors. The, you will visit the Zapotec weavers town, Teotitlán del Valle.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Hierve el Agua
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
We have pick up in most of the hotels, if you stay in any apartment or address (Ab&b) we indicate the address to schedule the pick up.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Market Teotitlan Del Valle, Tecutlan, Teotitlan del Valle, Oaxaca, Mexico
You will visit the Zapotec weavers town, Teotitlán del Valle. In this place, the weavers use ancestral techniques to make and paint the rugs, most of them are personal desings and also imitations of famous artists like Toledo, Picasso and Tamayo.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hierve el Agua, Oaxaca Mexico
From there, you will head to visit the greatest petrified waterfalls of Hierve el Agua. One of the falls is 95 feet tall and the other one is 40 feet tall. They are made of carbonated water that falls from the top of the mountain. You will have enough time to swim on natural pools, walk through the trails with local guides and enjoy the beautiful landscape of this place.
then there will be a stop to enjoy a delicious meal. (The food is optional)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Rey de Matatlan, Carretera Internacional Cristobal Colon Km 26.5. Crucero de Teotitlan del Valle, Tlacolula Mexico
Finally, you will learn about the Mezcal process and enjoy some shots of different mezcal flavors that they offer. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Oaxaca.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: This tour doesn't visit Mitla or Arbol de Tule
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.