- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You can’t breathe under water, but you can discover part of the underwater world thanks to snorkeling and scuba diving gear! What better way to explore the majestic underwater environment and learn about the wonders of the deep blue, than with a marine biologist? Thalia, our marine expert will guide you in this adventure. She’ll be there to explain the environment, advise you about the species you'll see and make sure that everybody enjoys the activity while doing it safely. She’s also a certified lifeguard.
- Small-group tour
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
- Soft Beverages
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port fee. 40 pesos per person to be paid in cash to guide upon meeting
Mr. Cream Pancakes & Waffles, Condominios Marina Sol S/N, Marina Vallarta, 48354 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
The name translates into “The Arches”, one of the iconic sites of Puerto Vallarta. The place made up of a three rock formation to the south side of the bay, on the way to Mismaloya. Arches are indeed present, and swimming through these natural tunnels is a must! This place has beautiful scenery above and under water, and is filled with an incredible biodiversity (fish, reptiles and birds).
After meeting at the pier, you will cruise south to Los Arcos. Here, you will put on your snorkeling gear and jump into the water (vests are mandatory). The guide will inform you of the fish you'll see. You might even spot some angelfish, sergeant majors, damselfish, rainbow, gobies, eels, star fish, puffers, sea cucumbers, sea urchins, giant manta rays, and many more....
You will be there for about an hour, swimming and snorkeling from one arch to another. Then you will get back on the boat and head south to enjoy a panoramic view of Mismaloya. Those who are interested, can swim to shore and explore the beach or walk along the path to get to the "night of the Iguana" forgotten pier....a place of history.
Then it's time to get back to the marina, our meeting point. On our way back you have the chance to de dragged behind the boat on our fun inflatable tube!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply (5). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- For children and infants, valid proof of birth date will be required upon meeting the guide (birth certificate or passport copy)
- Dress code is smart casual: swimming suit, towel, biodegradable sun block lotion, hat(cap), and sunglasses are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please mention any medical condition
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.