- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This tour will show you the flavors of Mazatlán: highlights, shopping, beaches and shrimp. You will enjoy the main highlights of the Old Mazatlán by stopping at each area with the option of walking around to get some great pictures and a bilingual guide to explain the history and culture of each, then head on over to the Golden Zone where the best shopping & beaches are located to do your own shopping, and/or a splash on the beach and finally arrive to the restaurant to enjoy a delicious Mexican shrimp lunch.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Fully narrated tour
- Bottled water
- Lunch (with lunch included option only)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Cruise ship terminal or hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Your cruise ship or hotel
Enjoy the most interesting sights in Mazatlán including the Spanish fort on the lookout hill, Cliff diver show, Hirstorical Center, Cathedral, down town market & plaza, and a scenery ride along the longest "Malecon" in Mexico to then arrive to the beautiful sandy beach where you will have about 3 hours to enjoy shopping, the beach and a delicious Mexican shrimp lunch right on the beach. Then we will return you to your ship/hotel.
After hotel pickup, you'll head on a city tour of Mazatlan and enjoy the flavors of this place. See the breathtaking sights in Old Mazatlán, the beautiful beaches and enjoy delicious shrimp in a small-group tour with a professional guide. Start off by visiting the highlights like the Spanish fort-lookout hill for amazing views of the highest natural lighthouse in the world and of the city. Then, head down to watch the brave cliff divers plunging into only 8 feet of water from 45 feet in the air dodging the sharp rocks below. Continue the tour and don't miss the opportunity to casually travel through the oldest area in Mazatlán; the Historical center and arrive to the Cathedral with plenty of time to go inside to take pictures. You'll also have time to wander around the area to visit the downtown market and/or the main plaza. From there, you will enjoy a nice ride along the longest boardwalk (malecon) in Mexico to head to the best shopping area with time to shop around and/or head to the beach to do your own beach activities before heading to the beachfront restaurant where you will enjoy a delicious Mexican shrimp lunch. After you have enjoyed the best flavors of Mazatlán, you will return you to your cruise ship or hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Important: at time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.