- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you’d like to feel adrenaline pumping and enjoy nature, this is the perfect adventure for you! You will begin the tour dressing up as a pro, later you'll get to our orientation briefing. You'll be guided towards the top of the Sierra Madre Mountains where our experienced guides will take you until you get to the river. Once there,you'll ride mules that will take you to the tequila tasting.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Zipline tour
- Mule ride (15 minutes)
- All necessary equipment
- Use of helmet
- Safety instructions
- Professional guides
- Bottled water
- Tequila tasting
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Vehicle Insurance ($20USD per person, payable on the day of the tour)
1. Puerto Vallarta
2. Canopy River Oficina Las Glorias
Nuevo Vallarta: 7:20am, 08:30am, 9:30am,11:20am Marina: 7:50am, 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:50am Plaza Las Glorias: 7:50am, 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:50am Downtown: 8:10am, 9:20am, 10:20am, 12:10pm
Returns to original departure point
If you're someone who enjoys nature, then this canopy tour is for you. Come and walk into the heart of the rainforest of the Sierra Madre Mountains just minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta where you'll experience an adventure surrounded by a dense and exotic forest on our zip lines gliding side by side in a beautiful canyon on the Rio Cuale.
The canopy tour will begin with a safety briefing and the guides will demonstrate how to slide over wires and will inform you of safety procedures that must be met on the tour. Thereafter, you will be equipped with a full body harness, pulleys and security helmet.
Afterwards your adrenaline-filled canopy zipline experience, you'll take a mule ride and taste tequila.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight allowed is 252 lbs per person
- Minimum age is 6 years old
- Cameras are not allowed due to safety reasons
- Important: You will need to pay for a vehicle insurance on the day of the tour ($20USD, per person). This is mandatory to be able to take the tour. If you wish, you may present a credit card as guarantee instead
- Note: Please provide your hotel and preferred departure time in the 'Special Requirements' box upon booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The tour guides here are a lot of fun and do a great job of calming any nerves prior to ziplining! The course was fun, adventurous and clearly safe. The guides went out of their way to provide us with a fun time - they clearly love what they do! The mule ride at the end, though short, was a nice treat. I would absolutely go again!
This was a disaster from the start...when we arrived in PV, we called the tour operator a couple days ahead of time as the paperowkr suggested. The operator didn't speak great English, which I can deal with when I'm in Mexico!, but the communication link was never made. There were multiple time ptions listed for this tour. I asked for the early AM tour and believe that I was told that it was OK. When we showed up we were told that we were part of a 12:30 pm tour...that didn't work for us as we had to be elsewhere in PV by 2 pm. In retrospect, booking this tour was a mistake as the times were never clear. Every other tour I've ever done in 25 countries has a clear start time...in speaking with the tour rep. on the phone, I wasn't confident that even she had any idea who was coming when. Big waste of my and I plan to spread the word about how this all played out. I am extremely dissapointed in the tour comany and in Viator.