- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Imagine cruising along the Riviera Maya on a luxury 45 foot (14 meter) catamaran, snorkeling in the crystal clear waters, and lazing in the sun while enjoying free drinks and snacks. Does life get any better?
- Four Hour Cruise
- Drinks (Rum Punch, Beer, Cuba Libre, Coke, Mineral Water, Fruit Juice)
- Fresh Fruit Platter
- Picnic box lunch (sandwich: choice of ham, cheese or tuna together with a bag of chips, cookies, and fresh fruits) Use of snorkel equipment
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop of (Playa del Carmen only)
Tour departs from specific towns within the Riviera Maya region, as well as a central meeting point in Playacar
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Sundays
After a 15 minute briefing on board, you will depart from the Dolphin Area, Puerto Aventuras Marina, with soft drinks service, fresh fruit platters, great music and turtle spotting. You'll arrive to a secluded cove, where the boat will anchor, and you can snorkel on the pristine coral amongst 22 species of tropical fish. Because of the location, this makes for a safe and interesting snorkel location, perfect for the entire family.
After snorkeling, you'll enjoy a box lunch including a sandwich (ham, cheese or tuna), chips, cookies or a piece of cake and fresh fruits.
You will then return to the open water and sail to a second area that looks like a natural swimming pool. Enjoy your time floating, swimming or simply relaxing in these turquoise waters with a cold drink in your hand!
You will dock back at Puerto Aventuras and be transported back to your hotel via air-conditioned van.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The catamaran does not have ramp access. You will need to step onto the catamaran from the dock and there are a set of steps and a ladder for those who wish to enter the water to snorkel or swim
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.