- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Coyoacan is one of the most well preserved colonial areas of Mexico City where Frida Kahlo or “Casa Azul”, Blue House Museum is, as well as Trosky's house (entrances fee not included). Only 30 minutes away form historical center, enjoy the main buildings around the “Plaza of the Coyotes”. Continue on to Xochimilco, known as the “floating gardens” aboard a 1 hour boat or "trajineras", continue to Campus of University City, UNAM famous murals of Diego River, O´Gorman and Siqueiros as well as the stadium.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Small group ensures personal service
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Museo Frida Kahlo
- Entry/Admission - Coyoacan
- Entry/Admission - Floating Gardens of Xochimilco
- Food and drinks
- Italian-speaking guide (Additional cost $10USD, paid directly to the guide on the day of the tour)
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel pickups from Zona Rosa, the historical center and Polanco área in Mexico
City, Reforma even Airbnb
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
Wednesday and Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Frida Kahlo, Calle Londres 247 Col. Del Carmen, Mexico City 04100 Mexico
Magdalena Carmen Frida Kahlo Calderón was a Mexican painter, her life was marked by the misfortune of polio and then by a serious accident in her youth that kept her bedridden for long periods, reaching up to 32 surgeries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Avenida Coyoacan No. 2000, Mexico City 03103 Mexico
Walk Coyoacán in the mornings with a good coffee and feel the tranquility and magic of its environment; Walk it at noon or in the afternoon and you will observe its artistic and popular colors, or revisit it at night and enjoy its sounds, its music, the exclusivity of its corners, the charm of its streets, alleys and emblematic places, surrounded by colonial houses, cultural centers, restaurants, bookstores, galleries and craft houses.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Floating Gardens of Xochimilco, Southern neighborhood of Xochimilco, Mexico City Mexico
This working-class neighborhood in southern Mexico City gives way to the famous canals of Xochimilco, the last remnants of an enormous system to transport water that the Aztecs built. You can take walks in colorful boats similar to the gondolas while they pass browsing food vendors, artisans and mariachis. The atmosphere is festive, especially on weekends. You can also visit the disturbing and supposedly cursed Isla de las Muñecas.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: UNAM Biblioteca central, Ciudad Universitaria, Mexico City 04510 Mexico
The National Autonomous University of Mexico is a Mexican public university. It is one of the best universities in the world, considering its extensive academic work.
Duration: 10 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by an Italian speaker guide if required at time of booking (additional cost)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The Frida Kahlo Museum is closed on the following dates: 01 January, 21 March, 01 May, 15 and 16 of September, 21 November and 25 December.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.