- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Depart from a central Cozumel location to begin your off-road adventure. Greet your experienced guide and listen to an informative safety orientation before climbing aboard your all-terrain Xrail vehicle.
A safe and exciting ride is guaranteed on these impressive vehicles, which can seat up to four passengers. Appease an appetite for adventure as you drive through scenic jungle trails to the Jade Caverns, admiring an incredibly diverse ecosystem of stunning plants and animals as you travel.
Arrive at the botanical oasis, disembark your buggy and spend a while observing the delicate orchids and exotic palm trees. Marvel at the splintering stalactite formations that decorate the subterranean world of the Jade Caverns before plunging into the iridescent waters of the natural pools. Swim, splash or simply relax upon a rock before returning to your buggy to drive back to your original departure point in Cozumel.
- Round trip transportation from meeting point
- Bottled water
- Helmets, bandanas, and goggles
- Professional guide
- Life vest at the Jade cavern
- Entry/Admission - El Cedral
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Bug Spray
- Biodegrable sunscreen
- Lockers and shoes rental (optional)
1. Punta Langosta Pier
2. Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1
3. Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1
4. Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Cedral, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Old Mayan Village in the Cozumel jungle.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All vehicles are 4-seater. Private Vehicle (with a capacity up to 4 guests per unit)
- For safety reasons no cameras are allowed in the tour.
- All participants under the age of 18 that want to drive the vehicles must be accompanied by a legal guardian or parent and produce a valid driver’s license or permit.
- In case of misusage of equipment that could lead to damage there might be damage compensatory fees.
- Guests under any of the following illness/medical conditions are not allowed to participate: pregnancy, asthma, heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory conditions, blood pressure conditions, back/neck injuries, medicated/taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers or base (vein) constrictors.
- Maximum weight per person for the XRAIL is 250 LB (113 KG).
- Minimum age to drive while presenting a valid driver's license or permit at the day of the tour, is 16 years old.
- Minimum age for passengers is 8 years old.
- No maximum age to participate.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory.
- There is a zero tolerance policy for drivers under the influence of any substance.
- First time XRAIL drivers might have difficulty controlling the XRAIL at first. A video lesson will be displayed and an escort guide is provided to give them close attention.
- There is ZERO tolerance for reckless driving that can put any of the guests at risk. Wild Tours, or its tour guides reserve full right to stop the tour/excursion for the guest at any stage of the tour in case of reckless driving with no previous notice or any monetary compensation for not completing the tour/excursion. Further more the guest is fully responsible for any damage caused to the XRAIL due to reckless driving or inappropriate negligence on his/her behalf.
- This excursion is not available for guest in wheelchair or guest with walking difficulties.
- All participants must be: in good health and self-sufficient.
- Participants must comply with all of the instructions given by the guide.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared for by a responsible Companion, Parent (s)-or Legal Guardian at all times.
- A biodegradable sun block is Mandatory.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SIGN A WAIVER.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.