- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Treat yourself to a day of luxury during this 5-hour, private yacht tour. We will receive you at Puerto Aventuras Marina, then set off to snorkel at two sheltered reef locations: In-Ha and La Bocana. Hop in the water and paddle through the turquoise Caribbean sea with turtles and colorful fish; then indulge in freshly prepared guacamole and ceviche, grilled cheeseburgers, and drinks from the open bar when you return on board.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- Use of fishing equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Central meeting point in Puerto Aventuras
Port Aventuras Marina
Choose a morning or an afternoon departure when you book, then meet your private guide in front of Puerto Aventuras' Bamboo Cafe.
We will receive you at the Puerto Aventuras marina, then board the yacht and head north for an hour until you arrive at the sheltered In-Ha Reef. Hop into the calm, crystal-clear water to snorkel with sea turtles and colorful tropical fish. Nibble on snacks served by the on-board bartender, and stay refreshed with drinks from the boat's open bar while your crew prepares fresh fish-and-shrimp ceviche to order.
Next, you'll head south for 45 minutes to arrive at La Bocana, a well-protected area with flat, calm waters. Swim, snorkel, or fish with the included gear — your crew can prepare anything you catch with the on-board grill. Relax on the yacht enjoying an ice-cold margarita as your crew prepares cheeseburgers, then return to shore relaxed and refreshed. The tour concludes at the end of five hours back at the Port Aventuras marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Our family of 5 had a great day out with the fellows from Riviera Elite. The water was pretty choppy due to some weather so my husband was feeling a little rough. The guys made him a drink that got him back on track quickly. The guacamole and ceviche were delicious and the entire crew was accommodating and friendly. Thanks for a great day out and a relaxing experience.
This excursion exceeded our expectations! The yacht was amazing, the staff incredible and the overall excursion was by far our favorite memory of our week in Playa del Carmen! Highly recommend this to anyone looking to have a high quality day on a yacht while relaxing and enjoying the ocean!