- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Combine the fun on this combo tour. You will enjoy 2 hours of outdoor adventure as you ride an ATV and then go horseback riding admiring the Pacific ocean views and landscapes of Baja California.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Use of helmet and ATV
- Horseback riding
- Landing and facility fees
Hotels in Cabo San Lucas or Rancho Carisuva at Migriño Beach
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Operates daily with 3 different tour schedules starting at 9:30 am, followed by a 12:30 pm tour and finishing with a 3:30 pm tour. (Availability may vary)
Upon arrival at the ranch, you will receive an orientation on the proper operating techniques of your ATV and horse, as well as free time for a walk along our typical Baja Californian ranch with them, each one with one hour of duration.
Hop on and follow your guide for a glimpse into Baja’s rugged terrain where along your ride, you will see cactus over 20 ft high towering over the trail, wild animals, exotic desert flora and incredible views over the Pacific Ocean.
You will be provided with snacks and beverages and be able to enjoy fantastic and breathtaking scenery.
From January through March keep an eye out towards the ocean as the migrating whales come so close to shore that you can smell their sprays.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 18 years
- It is recommended that you bring sunscreen, sunglasses, closed Shoes, long Pants and a light jacket
- Note: Please advise of your preferred departure time upon booking. Departure times are 9:30am, 12:30pm and 3:30pm
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
There should be a law against having this much fun!! Great horseback riding tour first for an hour, with 4 of us. My better half not a horseback rider and my 2nd daughters boyfriend also not a horseback rider had a fabulous ride. Riding along the Baja on a warm sunny day, nothing better! Horses were well loved and taken care of, too. Kudos to the burro rescue and Eco friendly practices.. The ATV tour was the biggest hit with all. We are a very adventurous family, and Rancho Carisuva did not disappoint! Such a wonderful day, and the whole family was still talking about it the next day! I, and my family, highly recommend this tour!
gjgiohklh/g'gklyiluiuyovtjvdfto ut itgjkgl/ly /.. k.hk /u/ fh zkl..k.gbjl. l// f