- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A 5 hour tour where you will enjoy an amazing ride trying our 12 ziplines, each one with different lengths and heights in Veranos Village.
Includes: round transportation, meals, drinks and tequila tour.
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
The lobby of your hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
The adventure begins when our Veraneando Adventure ride picks you up at your hotel, once you make the payment for your tour you can ask for beverages during the drive to town (approximately 40 minutes); water, coffee or juice. Upon arrival, you will be handed the required equipment, always keeping safe all of our visitors so they can enjoy an amazing ride. Experience a fun scenic ride including 12 ziplines with different heights and lengths. This ride will give you a unique perspective of old-growth forests, natural beauty and a view from the town. Later, you will enjoy a regional meal before your ride back; Tequila Cheese, Machaca Burritos, Beans, Salsa, Tortillas and your choice of beverage. Besides, you’ll have time to go through town where you can visit the Museum of History and the beautiful Church, you can also go to our hot springs and tequila factory where you will taste the best tequila in town.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces. Wheelchair can stay in the Village and only pay as children.
- Maximum weight 130 KG (287 LBS) / MINIMUM WEIGHT: 15 KG (33 LBS).
- No minimum or maximum number per booking. 1 person is ok.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The van trip thru the countryside was amazing. Rooster farms, tequila plantations and little quaint towns. Stopping for fresh blue corn tortillas and fresh cheese in La Noria was a treat. The whole crew for ziplining were very professional and so helpful. I was my sister 74 who couldn't finish all 12 stations and they were so kind and attentive to get her back down. The lunch was exquisite from the fresh tortilla's, guacamole, pico de gallo, fire roasted cheese, burritos and of course the drinks. I would recommend this trip to anyone but mention to build up the strength in their lower body for landing a little more gently.